I don't belong here... not anywhere... Please help me.
swordsaint swordsaint 22-25, M 15 Answers Sep 12, 2011

Many of us feel like strangers in this world, I feel like that too, when life is overwhelming, we're not prepared for every trial we meet and yet society creates an illusion of normality and smoothness so we feel like the odd one out.

Best Answer

Thanks... It's just everyone seems to understand, on some basic instinctive level, how to interact with each other and I'm always left out... even if I bring two friends who don't know each other together, I'm the one left out... I dunno if you feel the same way, but it's unnerving to say the least...

Best Answer

Maybe because you look for deeper communication, maybe you're more introspective and cerebral, accept your relative difference (other people are like you).

Best Answer

People are dieing now and would love to have the air you have in your lungs. Be thankful for your life and ask GOD to help you find your purpose...I promise you have one.

Best Answer

i think we feel this way because truthfully i believe we are just visitors here on earth just spending our time doing whatever we chose to do with it until we return back where we came from in the first place(our creator...GOD) <br />
if you want to find peace in "this" lifetime while here on this "rock" then i suggest you seek and find GOD as he can grant you that peace that we all long for in life....Heaven on Earth to me is possible and it's peace of mind to me!!

Best Answer

you have to understand that life is what you make it, and that the brain controls the entire body emotions and moods included! so if you going to sit here and tell yourself everything is going wrong, then things will go wrong. be positive i know at time the world doesn't have much to offer us for us to be positive but if you don't make the most of what YOU have , then who will? constantly look at those lower than you and be thankful of what you have in ur life now, 'cause no matter how bad things get, somebody out there is always worse. be happy your not them. and if you feel lonely then take this time out to figure out who you really are! often we worry too much about having ppl in our lives to keep us company and makes us feel better, which is absolutely fine. but every once in a while we need to focus on ourselves. take this time out to figure out, you. how is anybody supposed to love you and want to spend time with you when you dont even want to love and spend time with yourself. i know it sounds weird to spend time with yourself, but trust and believe that understanding oneself, is the key to happiness.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I WOULD SAY, FIND THE THING THAT WILL MAKE U SO HAPPY THAT U WOULDNT CARE IF U WOULD LIVE FOREVER, OR DIE HAPPY...I HAVE A FEW SUGGESTIONS...IF U WOULD CARE TO LISTEN....

Best Answer

Life is always worth living.Life hasnt been kind to me.Have been in very low points,where I have been ******** of almost everything.Its a gift that your alive.Work at your happiness it takes strength,determintaion at times.Also counseling,therapy.even medication can help you .There is so much to live for,so much to see and experience,dont give up on yourself....hope this helps keep your head up

Best Answer

Thanks... there is so much to experience and I want to see it all... but without anyone to share it with... what's the point?

Best Answer

No matter how depressed and hopeless you feel you can get better. I was clinically depressed for twenty desperate, excruciating years, but I persevered and tried everything to get better and find happiness. I felt the way you do constantly. I didn't want to die, I just wanted my pain to end. I came close to suicide many times. Now I've had more than a decade with literally zero depression. I still get sad, lonely, frustrated, etc., but not depressed. My life isn't always the happiest but I'm SO grateful I'm alive to live it. I'm literally grateful every single day I'm here to even take a breath or see the sun shine. So please hang on and keep working towards finding your own bit of happiness, it's worth all the effort I swear it!

Best Answer

Ty for your answer. It's good to know that someone made it out... I just feel so helpless right now tho...

Best Answer

Find the source of your unhappiness and eliminate it from your life. Whatever it is.

Best Answer

Thanks... I think my loneliness has a lot to do with it... how am I supposed to eliminate that when no one wants to be with me?

Best Answer

Someone will, its just a matter of having the patience to wait until you find each other.

Best Answer

I would like to be with you! I like people who need a friend. My best friend is retarded, very likeable though, but he needs me to help him in life. I just met him a few years ago on the street in 100 degree weather holding a produce sign up when I was out biking. You want a buddy...you got one. IF you were close we could get together &amp; I insure you...you would not be left out. Tommy J.

Best Answer
Best Answer