emkaraswafford emkaraswafford 70+, T 7 Answers Dec 22, 2011

you're too young to be here! no one should comment any question you post! it's dangerous for a young girl your age on a site like this! i am a mother of kids your age, and it's not funny to me!

Best Answer

I am a Christian, I ignore bad things on here, trust me, I am safe :))

Best Answer

You are 12?? get your *** off of here, or otherwise your parents will be notified from EP of what you have been doing.<br />
Think of how they will react to a nice Christian girl being on a site such as this.<br />
If you were my kid, I would kick your *** from here to Timbuktu and back again.<br />
Get off here now, otherwise your parents will be receiving a phone call tomorrow...I'm serious.

Best Answer

Silly. I didn't even use my really name, nor did I include my phone number, I'm not stupid I know how things work. I just 'come on here for funn, there's no fun sites for kids my age so I come on here, trust me, I am more safe then you think

Best Answer

You live on a farm? Think of how much it's going to suck having to do chores early in the morning while being tired.... bed is a good idea! :)

Best Answer

I don't work on the farm that much yet, I will next year though. My dad does the early work and i wil be doing it during the day :) although I am lazy and don't want to work!!!!!!1 lollol

Best Answer

Drink a monster in the morning, it'll be like you had 8 hours and just woke up. But don't do that everyday, cause those things will have you feeling horrible after a couple days.

Best Answer

and they make you heart burst. lol

Best Answer