Sweetie899 Sweetie899 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 24 in Parenting & Family

It's better to not have kids if you don't want them, rather than having them and not wanting them.

Best Answer

you have a point!

Best Answer

The choice is yours, but fear is the wrong reason to not have a child.<br />
Fear, like sex, sells. Most movies are about violence. Fear has always been the coin of politics. We are inundated by violence in "entertainment" and in the news media. We are bombarded daily with terrorist activities from around the world. Yet the reality is the world is safer today than it has ever been in the history of the world.<br />
A Ted Talk by Steven Pinker discusses the history of world violence and the myth that the world is becoming more violent. http://www.ted.com/talks/steven_pinker_on_the_myth_of_violence<br />
On a personal note, I knew a man in the late seventies who had fought in Europe during WWII. When he returned home, he had a vasectomy because he didn't want to bring a child into a world that could do the kinds of things that he had witnessed. Decades later, he regretted that decision, but it was too late. He missed out on the joy of children and grandchildren because of unfounded fear. <br />
I wish you happiness in what ever you do.

Best Answer

go to mars, I heard the Aliens are quite nice

Best Answer

That is an age old refrain. Your mother, Your grandmother and your great grandmother all said the same thing...somehow it worked out for them, and it will for you too,

Best Answer

I don't want it to. Getting tubes tied when I get surgery in a few months

Best Answer

I agree. The world is overpopulated. Having more than one child is selfish. Having none at all is even better.

Best Answer

That is very true the world is over populated. Maybe I'll have just 1 but idk.. In still not sure..

Best Answer

Its your choice love...

Best Answer

If that's how you feel, there is nothing wrong with it. At worst, you will get older, have more money and more free-time to yourself, and all that. Just make sure that if you get in a relationship, you're up-front about not wanting kids. There are plenty of guys who don't want kids either, but just be honest if it's a long-term prospective boyfriend.

Best Answer

A child is the most precious gift in the world...

Best Answer

It is.. But I feel things may go down hill at any moment with today's society. I don't want to brig a child into such a corrupted society..

Best Answer

Don't have kids.

Best Answer