MacedoniaTimeless MacedoniaTimeless 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 13 in Community

It's really not your choice, finding happyness in what is given is the best way.

Best Answer

really? D: mewh not prob..i will but its pitty when we could have way more nd then dont have it..

Best Answer

Planet EP?

Best Answer

no planet Earth :p

Best Answer

Neither do I.

Best Answer

Nothing in life actually matters to the universe. Humans are ridiculously insignificant. Living to 120 years old you'll still have lived less than 1 millionth of a percent of the time the earth has been around. In a few more million years, it's highly likely that humanity won't exist at all. Your experiences are all you have. You know what makes you happy and you're not half as stuck in your life as you know it as you think you are. You have every reason to do whatever the hell you want.

All your issues. All your family's issues. All the world's issues. None of it matters even the tiniest of amounts in the long run.

If that's not a reason enough to stop giving a **** about all the things that get you down and the things that makes you feel crappy then I don't know what is.

Best Answer

I know.. Humans! lol ...Foolish Mortals! =)

..Powers up space ship.. Never comin back to this sh*te hole again

Best Answer

8'-]

Best Answer

On which planet are you relocating? Can I come and visit you sometime?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

:[

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Oh.......... found a better one?

mx:))

Best Answer

come to my dimension and live there instead

Best Answer

*sigh of relief*... Now I don't have to go.

Best Answer

eyyy not fair x)

Best Answer

I sometimes daydream that an intelligent (and I mean that in many sense of the word) will come and take me away.

Best Answer

Your kind of stuck for a while. Mars won't be available till it gets associated with *********** :-)

Best Answer

ikr :I

Best Answer

😂

Best Answer

There's a spaceship to Mars in the evening.

Best Answer

:l why

Best Answer

cuz there is no perspective here :I

Best Answer

I'm leaving for Mars here in a bit.

Best Answer

I don't think that I have enough money to set sail into space but, I sure as hell have enough to get lost at sea. Care to join me?

Best Answer

good idea ! *_*

Best Answer

I'll bring the raft you'll bring the booze. Nothing like some company on this lonely journey through life.

Best Answer

i got "booze as much as you could ever wish haha yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me..wish this could come true forreal some day :c

Best Answer

Me too. After this semester of school is over I'm planning to walk to my cousin's house in Seattle from SF California. Who knows how long it'll take.

Best Answer

oo well i hope you'll have fun there!

Best Answer

You post this at least once a week. Exactly "what" response are you continuously looking for????

Best Answer

did i? i dont remember :D

Best Answer

Nasa is taking applications for people interested in colonizing mars. Check into it.

Best Answer

i would be the last one they would let there..get it now :/

Best Answer

Maybe it would give your life a new sense of adventure and purpose.

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer