Zoranna Zoranna 56-60, F 14 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

I agree, it makes the answerer's feel like they have been used and abused.

Best Answer

No, no just forgotten! :)

Best Answer

Yeah I agree... its not like it takes a lot of effort!!!

Best Answer

That's my point. Folks do make an effort to answer as best they can and I know how nice it feels to receive a Best Answer notification from the Asker. But to receive 10 emails of B/A and they're all by voting, I just sigh. Because I've had to check them all to make sure I don't miss a personally chosen one. Grrrrr Okay, vent over. LOL Going to have a Vodka now.......

Best Answer

I dont blame ya :-) Trick is if the BA mails are sent at 12:26 theyre automatic if they arent then the asker picked em!!!

Best Answer

Well there you go! Didn't know there was a routine! lol Thanks for letting me know that - I can just delete in future! What a relief. lol :)

Best Answer

Your welcome lol... I only worked it out recently but yeah its like a daily thing :-)

Best Answer

See, just ask! Thank you! :))

Best Answer

The askers can choose best answers

Best Answer

I know they can BUT they don't!

Best Answer

i only got one answer to my previous question, cant really make a decision ba<x>se on that

Best Answer

Oh dear. What was the question? I'll look for it on the condition you give me best answer! Don't take it personally! lol

Best Answer

i dont wanna tell you. the question was stupid

Best Answer

The best questions don't need a best answer.

Best Answer

Hello....... Anyone home there?

Best Answer

lol i am the exact person you do not like then ... im sorry but in all honesty i feel only a very good answer truly deserves it and the others are simply something to ponder ... oh and sometimes i forget

Best Answer

No, that's fair enough and a very good point. What I'm thinking is we ask EP only to notify us when we've been nominated by the Asker of the question so we may thank them. If I get best answer by voting I couldn't care less. Do you see what I'm getting at? :)

Best Answer

I guess it depends on the question. If it's something that's personal, then it should be from the asker. If it's something frivolous, then putting it for vote is fine.

Best Answer

Yep, there are definitely pro's and con's but when you're the recipient of 10 best answer emails and have to check each one so you don't miss one chosen by the Asker it just gets a little tedious. Well it does for me. :)

Best Answer

Can't you change your settings to make it so it doesn't send you an email everytime?

Best Answer

I guess I could but then I'd miss the ones chosen by the Asker too. Oh well. :)

Best Answer