Don't give up so quickly...in any case, a vow of celibacy is acceptable at any age. Most do so as a way of cleansing their minds, rather than their bodies.

Best Answer

You could just stop fooking for awhile. It is amazing how much crap you simply will not put up with if you do not care about getting into the other person's pants.

Best Answer

personally, i would say hell yes it is! you just need a break.<br />
((hugs)) take your time.

Best Answer

It's not a question of age, it's a question of "why"...

Best Answer

Because relationships offer no long term stabilty, I do not want booty calls, and I'm sick of men making me self conscious about my body image disorder, it is starting to cause me debt. My husband is a woman hater and he will never find one he likes.

Best Answer

Men use me, have never loved me, their mother's are co-dependant women that have left them emotionally vacant and functionally disabled in life. laming me for their messed up life. Since it is not meant to be in this time I must reach kind of agreement with him and seek a spirual path and give up my possessions.Etc... I* don't think they will have me though, he has destroyed my ability to feel safe when I'm alone

Best Answer

Ok...good luck...

Best Answer

How about a divorce and moving away?

Best Answer

Yes! take a break, and get yourself going again. ;) Its not like you have to marry......

Best Answer

I have give freely of my body learned to enjoy it, done things I have not always approved of that seemed dirty or degrading to me to please him and nothing is good enough. It is a spiritual violation, kind of like a sexual assault but of the mind over and over again and he pretends it isn't happening and just tells your doctor your crazy and makes people at stores do rude hostile things towards me when I have done nothing wrong to them. Yeah try starting over yet again in this economy after people have been guilting me for money and telling me I'm crap, while I try to do things to maintain the superfitial me while he tries to meet his next ***** online. The next women he is going to ruin.

Best Answer

Yes I am supposed to be his wife and he said I disearve the way people treat me.

Best Answer