I don't want children I am 34 don't get wrong I love kids as I can give them back I got niece who 3 and nephew on the way. I mean aren't there woman out there who don't want children ?
philliesphan79 philliesphan79 31-35, M 7 Answers Feb 24 in Parenting & Family

If you feel this strongly, then don't. There are men and women who are happy without having children. Be true to your standards.

Best Answer

I don't want children because i don't think i could handle it. I would love it to be different but i just can't see myself as a mother or handling 'motherhood' well. It would be unfair to have children if you are not willing to give up who you was for them.

Best Answer

I am 51 with no children. Fortunately the baby factory in me wasn't operable. I have two dogs and a husband. I like the freedom it provides. We moved into a motorhome to simplify our life together further.

Best Answer

Maybe you need to find women that have already raised their kids?

Best Answer

I tried she would party and would cheat while I was home watch them thinking I was an an idiot because I'm dyslexic. I dump her after the next weekend!

Best Answer

Then the woman you were dating was the problem... there are women out there that have raised their kids and are still young at heart and good women. Might be like finding a needle in a haystack, but yes, they exist.

Best Answer

That work my ex got gift that kept on giving now.

Best Answer

You ever been on 11 hour flight with crying children

Best Answer

For Pete's sake, if you don't want them, you do not have to have them, end of story.

Best Answer