marshman123 marshman123 56-60 13 Answers Oct 6, 2011

In got rid of my TV in January, and enjoy reading the news on the internet like a newspaper. I don't like TV news reports, and they seem very pushy now that I have become unaccustomed to them!

Best Answer

I cut the news out of my life a number of years ago, it's made a huge difference to me. Sure I get a little flack here and there for not hearing the "latest and greatest" news, but the news is so plagued with grim stuff it's worth avoiding for my own sanity.

Best Answer

yes, why make ourselves feel worse watching such awful things

Best Answer

YES! I avoid it like the PLAGUE!

Best Answer

It is somewhat depressing which is why I don't watch it, but if you can get the metro news paper where you are they have some rather interesting articles.

Best Answer

Me too especially news about people going through hell in Syria in the last few months.. this is just really really depressing, and other stuff aswell.

Best Answer

Like azalia, I stopped watching the news years ago, for that exact reason.

Best Answer

its not meant be to happy is it doom and more doom

Best Answer

I just watch the stupid stuff like Gossip Girl like the clothes and NY, Ringer, and the new one Revenge

Best Answer