Anne Hathaway...wow!
Mrjack1212 Mrjack1212 31-35, M 4 Answers Jan 20 in Movies & TV

Susan Boyle was so hot in her day

Best Answer

Yeah.. she is beautiful.

Best Answer

When hope was high and life wooooorth, living. I dreamed that love could neeee-ver die, I dreamed that god could be foooor-giving. Then, I was young and unafraaaaaaaaaid.<br />
I've heard better than Hathaway.

Best Answer

Do share, I'm new to this and that scene crushed me!

Best Answer

Oh really? I've been in a few musicals, and that's one of the best. The best performances have been live ones. Some of them just completely soul drain you. Hathaway did a good enough job at the acting, but not really the strength part of the performance.

Best Answer

I saw les mis in toronto a few months ago. Powerful display of talent. Loved every minute. Maybe I'm just a lush that way. Natural talent throws me every time!

Best Answer

Mmm, I love them too. But I thought Hathaway had maybe ruined her talent a little bit with something. Maybe chronic under-use of the voice, or something like that. I actually didn't mind Russel Crowe. For the part he had to play, he did a good job, even though he doesn't have the most interesting voice. Many musicals display people without much music talent, and I didn't hold it against him, as long as he fit the part.

Best Answer

Again, my knowledge on the subject is next to nil. Having see all the characters in the 2012 version of les mis play other irrelevant roles throughout their careers, I must say their talent( recognized by professionals or not) moved me to broaden my views on Musicals in general. I was impressed considering I would never devote the time to a musical preceding this performance. It took me to a new place where I can appreciate a different kind of entertainment effort. I'm happy I made the leap.

Best Answer

Congratulations on broadening your horizons. You'll find many genres and subgenres in the musical industry -- not gonna lie, you're not going to like each and every one -- and hopefully you'll have fun exploring them all.

Best Answer

I'm sure I will. Thanks for the encouragement with all this. Seems like another side of me given I work underground and all. Don't think my friends would approve. lol.

Best Answer

They just don't understand, yet, man. Like you didn't understand.

Best Answer

True enough, give every/anything a chance.....You never know right?

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer