that is not a black girls dream! that is your dream, and i am offended that was a vey dumb question, and i do find it hard to believe you are black! all of us don't have that dream, and not even ssome of us ! thats an idiots dream to only wants to marry someone because of there race! you're an idiot!

Best Answer

He's avwiously a white guy trying to make it seem like all black women want him but black women date outside of their race less often than any other race&gender including black men, mexican men and women ect

Best Answer

im so sorry you got offended but note that i said ALMOST not ALL black girl's dream!

Best Answer

Look, setting aside the fact that you awviously were flagging concidering you asked a question that wasn't even a question. Statistically black women date outside of their race VERY rarely less than any other race/gender so you can say iot's your dream but their are very few other black women who would date white men YOU'RE WELCOME

Best Answer

it seems like you didn't get my statement!i didn't say ALL black girl's dream but ALmost...so exclude yourself if u know u haven't dreamt of marrying a white guy!and i'l be marrying the guy because i love him...its not that i want to marry them cause their skin color,im so attracted to them and can't help it...im sorry you got offended!

Best Answer

Chontell
You took the words right out of my keyboard what an idiot thing to say.
That is marriage for race and colour not for caring and sharing etc
I do not think really think it is any girls dream to marry a particular race all men are the same no matter what colour or race it is just their souls that are different and that I do not think comes in colours

Best Answer

You awviously are a white man who asked this question to make it seem like black women want you.... black women statistically date outside of their race less than any other people including black men so... sorry FALSE!

Best Answer

lolest...im a black teenage girl!

Best Answer

so you say

Best Answer

It can come true! Sometimes you also have to have the faith . And not to mention on other sides deal with his size to

Best Answer

Not every black girl wants to marry a white guy, because he's white. Sometimes, somethings just happens without you noticing what colour or tribe your soulmate originates from...just my opinion on this whole "White guy, Black girl" story.

Best Answer

If this isn't a joke, I'm sorry you feel so badly about being black that being married to someone just because he's white (rather than because he's kind or good) is a "dream come true". And no, that's NOT even "almost" every black woman's dream, just because it's yours.

Best Answer

How are you some of these questions really **** you off don't they lol

Best Answer

I dreamed that the cat was making pancakes for breakfast. But when i woke up there where no pancakes. come to think of it I dont own a cat either.

Best Answer

first of all it should be clear whether u r white or black. secondary ur inclination for white peples specially males must be ever since from begining. do u fanatsize abt them? its ok even if u fascinating by them

Best Answer

wish you good luck :) it can happen!

Best Answer