I saw myself in another's persons house...old, like its a village. It appears as though I was invited over. Next thing, someone dies, a man. And this dead body carried out. Next thing I saw another person(unknown) cut this human meat, washed it and used it to cook some food. I was very very angry. So I waited for him to finish so that I could expose his ill ways. Because eating human meat is a a taboo. A very sick thing. I was very angry. After the cokking was done, he called others, friends and family to eat. I refused and now exposed what he did. He tried to deny it. As i pressed on and was very vexed, I noticed he was a limp man. With his right leg very very short and small and other normal and he used that leg to secretly notify his friend/brother to keep quiet and support him. That's when I knew he wasn't the only one involved. I managed to get about 2 or 3 people to join and to flee this God-Forbidden place. I was feeling sick inside, to see them eating this food with human meat
iamequator iamequator 26-30, M 4 Answers Mar 21, 2013 in Community

Nice hope you have more delicious dreams

Best Answer

oh god you could use a dream dictionary....

Best Answer

:( where do I get one?

Best Answer

hahaha amazon or just Google your dream /nightmare...email me when you figure it out because that is pretty mind bottling. :)

Best Answer

oh ok...sure thing

Best Answer