When God been good to you and you was situations when you didnt see your way out but he bought you thru, share please???!
lovemymilitaryman lovemymilitaryman 22-25 10 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

My testimony is that I spent some years looking for Him and reading the Bible, plus related research and I have found....NOTHING. It's fiction, just ba political tool for sheep like you.<br />
There is no God and never had been.

Best Answer

God found me and saved me

Best Answer

My testimony is i am free from religion

Best Answer

Amen to that!

Best Answer

Yes a big amen

Best Answer

im still in the middle of seeing what god will do, i lost my job in a resort a yr ago cause of two hip surgeries, later after i left i had a knee one as well, ive seen god supply my needs since ive been out of work and since oct ive been para aide subbing in the schools as well, its not full time but im hoping it'll turn into full time work someday

Best Answer

You spelled 'Doctors' wrong.

Best Answer

Why would I take away from myself the things I did for myself?

Best Answer

I was having trouble writing an essay on mythology - and as I was mulling over a particular problem, the book I was holding fell out of my hands and opened on a page about Athena, goddess of wisdom.<br />
She gave me inspiration and the courage to finish off writing about how different cultures evolve and form their own mythologies ba<x>sed on other local cultures.

Best Answer

Well im happy for those that God helped.<br />
But God has never been good to me and God's never brought me through any situation, i had to rely on my own strength and the help of family and friends..

Best Answer