This question is for males who prefer/enjoy wearing 'Ladies Clothing' primarily Nylon Lingerie (silky-soft nylon with lace trim). I "fell-in-love" with how much nicer women's underwear felt vs the 'rough' feel of men's cotton briefs, that we were TOLD that ALL MALES HAD TO WEAR, PERIOD. But after touching my mother's white nylon panties, I couldn't think of anything nicer to wear, next to my skin. But with all the 'TABOO' and absolute 'SHOCK' from ANYONE seeing any male wearing them, well, I was limited to 'their enjoyment' ONLY when I was alone, which was RARE with five brothers around. Not till I was 'out on my own', did I feel free to enjoy wearing nylon panties more often.
NylonBriefs NylonBriefs 61-65, M 7 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in EP

i would love to transition to be a woman full time but can't right now due to family. I have two young girls that i don't want uncomfortable around their friends or have their friends ask them questions they are not ready to answer. However 90% of my clothes come from the woman's rack. Underwear, jeans, pants, shirts, etc. They are all a lot more comfortable, nicer looking, and I certainly prefer the fit.

Best Answer

Hell ya don't know if I will dress or change I just want to be pretty

Best Answer

I love wearing nylon panties. They sure beat mens cotton briefs.

Best Answer

I have finally started to wear lingerie every day including at work. With my panties, I wear pantyhose as well but I am depressed that I do not wear a camisole or bra until I am at home. The feeling of lingerie on my body does not bother me at all. I wonder if I should have been a woman and would love to live 24/7 as a woman.

Best Answer

I agree with the feel of silky panties. Best feeling when I wear them all the time. I don't have any men's underwear anymore. Sometimes I like to try on other lingerie, like panty hose and bra. Have worn both to work before. I either wear panties or nothing. I have been to a nude beach and was wearing panties and when I undressed in front of the women it didn't bother me at all. It kind of excited me knowing some of the women noticed they were women's panties. I have undressed, at the beach, at the same time as a women that had the same style of panties as me was undressing.

Best Answer

I am a full time feminine cross dresser and enjoy going out in public all the time.

Best Answer