HI Kmade
reading this full message strand it seems tome you did not fail a class today so much as failed it all year. I mean you did no homework when that is what mattered. You sort of knew what you were doing over and over again.
Anyway life is an education.
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

Oh yea it definitely was a process not a last minute accident. I don't know when I was ever supposed to 'fix' the problem I just let it perpetuate.
I'm sort of disappointed the way grading works. If I can properly reflect and demonstrate my knowledge why is my participation and practice even relevant. But yes, completely my fault

Best Answer

HI Kmade
Fault is maybe the wrong word. Your argument is compelling to me but obviously I am not your teacher. Part of education is learning about rules and conformity. Sadly. I think personally your strand of free thinking is worth more that learning to conform. Might cost you dearly though but maybe pay that price. Never apologise!
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

:'(

Best Answer

doctor the papers , and do better next term

Best Answer

I feel like no one uses doctor as a verb, interesting AND refreshing. Will do capn'

Best Answer

a C can be a B+ , but no As thats too good , lol or lie about the structure of grades yeah its changed now , a D is very high and an F means Fabulous

Best Answer

I'll soften the blow at first with my 2 A's and 2 B's and I'll subtly slip in that F at some point between breaking eye contact and sprinting for the door

Best Answer

blame it on the Cat

Best Answer

lets elaborately forge your report card only to get caught in the end like a 90s highschool sitcom

Best Answer

Everything is online these days and it's college :'(

Best Answer

i know but i had to stretch a lil for tht joke lol

Best Answer

D: Run away while you still have time!

Best Answer

Can I come with you! We can be hermits and lurk EP day and night and I'll make you breakfast......EEEEEEE im excited

Best Answer

YOU CAN! but before we turn into hermits, tell your parents first o_o wear your running shoes and be outside while you show it to them o_o

Best Answer

I don't want to even let them know. It'll be like a schroedingers cat except a grade and I'll just leave

Best Answer

mhmm at your age you should slap yourself.... not make your parents do it... it's your life...

Best Answer

Their money though...

Best Answer

yup and you're wasting it.... instead of making something out of it.... your life...

Best Answer

I understand your point obviously, I just don't understand. It's like a banal lecture and should go without saying

Best Answer