Midnight01294 Midnight01294 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Increasingly, every day, while I wish for the days to be longer.

Best Answer

I fall in love with my girl every 2 hours

Best Answer

Most days.

Best Answer

YES! and we've been together for 5years...still feels like the 1st time eh?! how bout you guys?:)

Best Answer

Yes..every single day :) i love him so much.. and the distance between makes me long for him even more!! He's in the military hence the distance..but yes we love each other so much :) going on our 1 year now.

Best Answer

awww! can you share a video of his homecoming?i like watching those, SO SWEET!!! and yes, i get what you mean..being long distance is sad BUT it gives you something to look forward to everyday!:)

Best Answer

Id love to share it yes of course :) and yeah, hahaha i get all sappy also and watch those kinds of videos. Ill definitely make one for sure.

Best Answer

thanks! send me the link/file okay:) can't wait! wish you guys the best!!!

Best Answer

I fall in love with him and I fall in hate, but a good kind of hate. I love my honey.

Best Answer

Yes, I love my man

Best Answer