Gunge is available at www.messysupplies.com!

Best Answer

Hannah, google 'Gunjee'<br />
They run gunge and messy themed nights in Nightclubs all over the country. Gunge Tanks, Dunk Tanks, Pool Parties, Foam cannons, Mud wrestling.. all in a nightclub! It's like Heaven on Earth ;D Hehe. xD<br />
x

Best Answer

I've just seen this. I can hardly believe my eyes! I would LOVE to go to one of these nights. Have you seen the custard wrestling? It's brilliant, and all the better because everyone is dressed up! Like you say, heaven on earth! Can't find any mud though. Where did you see that?

Best Answer

I knoww, it's amazing isn't it. :3 I'd love to go too. The custard wrestling is sooo cool. I wish I had the courage to go to something like that.. But how do you find a group of friends to go into a gunge filled night club with you? Haha.
If I remember rightly the mud may have been a special one off night they did... not sure. I think it was on one of thier youtube trailers somewhere. Sorry.
Have a look at www.lotsofmud.com &lt; Might be your new favourite website. It's run by the same people who do Gunjee. Essentially, models, getting muddy ;) Have fun.
x

Best Answer

I've just found this. All I can say is INCREDIBLE! These girls are amazing, they look like they're really enjoying it too! Where do I sign up? I don't even want to be paid! Have you seen "Steffi And Kate's Mudslide?" I think the dark haired one (Kate?) only has socks on her feet! I'm so, so jealous.

Best Answer

I know, it's lush isn't it.. I hate being a guy sometimes, haha xD There's no equivalent site like this for guys.. and plus, all I want to do, as a guy, is find a girl who likes this sort of thing. It can't be that hard, can it!? &gt;.&lt;
I don't know if they're actually updating Lotsofmud anymore... I think you can find the owner (Of Gunjee, and lotsofmud) on Twitter, he's called Dave. (Search 'Big Dave')
I think Kate does only have her socks on, yeah, that must feel amazing.. Personally my favourite model is Jess though. xD
x

Best Answer

I actually paid for the download of the mudslide. I couldn't resist. What an amazing video! The cameraman actually tells Kate to take her shoes off! Her socks are beautiful turquoise and black stripey ones, but not for long! She seems to absolutely relish getting plastered in mud! It's the most fun, sexy thing I've ever seen. I mean it! I'd actually pay to have a go on that mud hill. Oh, and I reckon I'd take my shoes off too!

Best Answer

Awh, wow, well done! I must admit I'm really tempted.. Yeah, the camera people and the directors always insist on TOTAL coverage for everything they do, which works well for us 'cuz it means socks included! Hehe ;)
It's just soo hot when they don't seem to care about getting thier socks totally covered in muddy gunge isn't it? I really think they like it. Just like us.
Hehe I'd love to have a go with you. Maybe video you, just like Kate and Steffi. I'd DEFINATELY tell you to take your shoes off ;) And get your gorgeous cute socks all covered.. :P x

Best Answer

I have no idea what that is but if it has anything to do with debauchery I have probably done it

Best Answer

It's when you get covered in messy slime for fun.

Best Answer

Gunged is like Slimed. It made a move for a short time from Nickelodeon to some clubs. I think the fad lasted about two weeks, but there may be some cult clubs out there still doing it.

Best Answer