rverde20082 rverde20082 26-30, M 2 Answers Jan 16 in Dating & Relationships

Be proactive and try dating sites. It puts you more out there on a dating and increases the chances of connecting with someone. I don't see why people bash those sites, if you tried looking for love and haven't found it why not look harder by using the internet as a tool.

Best Answer

True, thanks I tried a little internet dating but I should try harder

Best Answer

Yeah it's a great tool but for some reason people act as if there is a stigma around and avoid it. You can laugh in there faces when at the end of the you find a mate and there still searching.

Best Answer

You cross hound foggy wolf!<br />
I know you'll find love, maybe you need to be less wary and more who you want to be.

Best Answer

Thanks, I'm trying, I'm a better person than I was in my last relationship, I just long for intimacy and the feeling if being loved

Best Answer

I love you:D I know everyone does, if you love them, but they just being mean and horrible, just like to the new, love is everywhere, but just another language.

Best Answer

Thank you, I needed that

Best Answer