this is great actually. you have collected great energy. you need to move to people with these energy

Best Answer

How do mean? How do I do that?

Best Answer

I don't know your history but by chance are you possibly effected with a problem you might find a group that deals with it, example alcohol problem , there is a group that gathers for that when you go , your with a group of people that deal with this problem that you can identify with such as AA , that helps tremendously. People there are also dealing with these issues, you might find comfort with a group.

Best Answer

Thanks... I don't really have substance abuse issues. I only occassionally drink. I just feel like this sometimes.

Best Answer

Sounds as if a little counseling might help , I wish you the best sweetheart!

Best Answer

Perhaps.

Best Answer

I feel like that all the time maybe just reach out to someone, or rekindle an old acquaintance.

Best Answer

I have lots of friends... It just never really goes away. And I feel like its more apparent in matters of love. Like I am closed off, no one can get through.

Best Answer

I'm super isolated, but just for the season, then i'm hoping things work themselves out.

Best Answer

maybe your missing that one connection you need to feel better. I know i am.

Best Answer