I feel strange sometimes when watching movies like "Troy" "300" "Spartacus". Even documentaries on Egypt. Like the History channel or discovery. I sorta feel like i belong there. I know its weird. But I feel I would belong in those times. Anyone have any idea what I am feeling? Do you believe in past lives? Or reincarnation?
loyallover loyallover 18-21, F 4 Answers Jul 7, 2012

I believe in riencarntation and also feel a tie to these times. More for me though is a past life memory of being an air pilot, I have also had experiences in astral travel where I have met people who are not alive anymore and who are waiting to be reborn. Weird yes I know.

Best Answer

How do you do astral travel? And is it safe?

Best Answer

There are how to books. I have one called "Soul Travel", but I started doing it when I was young without even knowing how or what I was doing. The last time I did was while visiting an energy healer who practiced Reiki. I have never encountered anything dangerous, but I have heard that you can encounter dangerous people or entities..... just like in every day life I suppose.

Best Answer

I agree, I don't focus my time and energy towards it often, sometimes I just get a weird feeling of deja vu, and than I will look into it a little.

Best Answer

I will check it out! Thanks! :D

Best Answer

I will be careful. I just want dabble in it. I won't get lost.

Best Answer

Deja Vu is a killer. I love it. But i get frustrated when i can't see it before it happens, instead i see it when its happening.

Best Answer

you're just horny for some homosexuality

Best Answer

Real mature. I was talking about Spirituality not Sexuality.

Best Answer