kay8572 kay8572 13-15, F 5 Answers Oct 9, 2013 in Community

I don't know why everyone is SO obsessed with having a boyfriend /girlfriend, it's like without that life doesn't matter?.. wtf

Best Answer

Your young boyfriends should be no big concern education education become a young woman with much to offer . When your match in life comes you will know it . This type of love you can't force to happen . Follow your dreams of achievement set goals and run for them the right man will come into your life when your truly ready not when you think you are Good luck young lady

Best Answer

:) thanks :) it's hard at the moment but suppose you're right

Best Answer

Give it some time it will happen

Best Answer

Yeah suppose but it's how I feel now

Best Answer

If your feeling down and need someone to talk too im always here :)

Best Answer

I'm the only one in school that's not got or had a boyfriend or done anything, I feel horny i don't know everyone leaving me behind
Not sure what to do with these feelings

Best Answer

Honestly most people dont have a relationship till about 15-16 or even later but thats fine because you will meet someone. Being horny is most likely because being a teenager and hormones also if you have depression some people get it then. If people leave you behind they are not worth knowing and if you finding it hard to deal with maybe get a journal write down everything thats troubling you then put some solutions down then when your finished scriblle all over it tear it up burn it it can be relaxing

Best Answer

:) thanks I'll try that c if it helps, my friends got boyfriends tho

Best Answer

dont worry if your friends do because everybody is different we all grow up and live our lives for us

Best Answer