Every inch of my body aches, I feel nauseated, my stomach is upset, my sinuses are clogged, my throat is inflamed, I feel like I'm dying.
Akakios1 Akakios1 13-15, M 8 Answers Apr 5 in Health

ahhh it sounds like u have what i have! for the past 3 days had really bad stomach flu and my stomach was cramped, felt sick, could barely eat, clogged up head and feverish... it really sucks. drink loads of fluids and get lots of rest.

Best Answer

Get off ep climb in bed and get some rest. Sounds like you have the flu.

Best Answer

I already slept for 12 hours.

Best Answer

Are you still tired? Because the amount of hours does not matter it is what your body tells you that you need.

Best Answer

I do still feel tired, I could barely stand up when I got out of bed.

Best Answer

Drink some juice or water and get some more sleep. When you feel up to it have some chicken soup. Chicken soup does actually work.

Best Answer

man flu definitely man flu take it easy dude

Best Answer

Hmm sound like you are definitely pregnant, young man. Good luck with that

Best Answer

r u nuts? how can a man get pregnant?

Best Answer

So your not? Then the situation isn't dire and you should stop whining on a message board

Best Answer

see a doctor, man. Sounds awful!

Best Answer

I never go to the doctor's.

Best Answer

Now's a damn good time to start. Seriously, whatever reason you have, it's not a good one.

Best Answer

I don't like any medical personnel, that's why I never go see a doctor.

Best Answer

As I suspected, that's a bad reason. I don't want to be mean, but you're making the wrong decision. Never seeing a doctor is a sure way to serious trouble.

Best Answer

Are you sick or did you poison yourself?

Best Answer

What do you think?

Best Answer

I don't know, that's why I asked.

Best Answer

Why would I have poisoned myself? I think I made it quite clear that death by gunshot is my preferred way to commit suicide. In fact, I would suffer less if I just shot myself rather than suffer through this awful virus, or whatever is causing this agony.

Best Answer

So go see a doctor or take something what can I do?

Best Answer

Stop accusing me of suicide, for starters.

Best Answer