I also feel depressed and i dont know why
justdreamin12321 justdreamin12321 13-15, F 13 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Loneliness

If there's absolutely no reason why you feel this way, it could be hormonal imbalance that most teenagers go through. I went through it. My sister experienced it. You should never have to go through anything alone though. Please ask for help. If you don't feel comfortable talking to a family member talk to a school counselor or your doctor. They know ways that can help you get through this rough time. Trust me, it's only a phase. I got through it. You can too. Be strong.

Best Answer

dont do it are you stupid no do you want to die no or bleed to death then dont do that I used to do it to i stopped you have alife to live now stop talking all stupid

Best Answer

try to do some activities like sports or hang out with friends!!!!!!

Best Answer

reach out for help. cutting doesnt help. talk to people. realize the worth of your life and how precious everything is

Best Answer

You know if you think about it you will realise that it's not worth being depressed or cutting. You have people in your life who love you, just think of it this way, if you cut then you are cutting the people who love you.

Best Answer

it dosnt feel like anyone loves me or cares for me

Best Answer

These are thoughts, and you are buring them even deeper in your mind. I went through the same and you are your own enemy you shouldnt listen to what you think. Just try to talk to a therapist and it will really help trust me take my advice

Best Answer

You aren't alone. Please don't do that. Keep on answering questions until the feeling passes!

Best Answer

play loud music and dance in front of a mirror

Best Answer

please don't cut and hurt yourself even more. if you want to talk, message me. I will try to help you if I can. :)

Best Answer

ask random questions have fun don't cut because then your faced with scares for the rest of your life can talk to me if you want.(:

Best Answer

don't please. talk to us.

Best Answer

i really dont know i also feel depressed....

Best Answer

I have been through depression when I was younger and also as an adult. at your age I sometimes felt my world was ending. we all go through it. it will pass, occupy yourself with something that won't hurt you-anything. unless there is some deeper reason for your depression, in which case, get help. please. you're hurting, don't hurt yourself more.

Best Answer

i just dont know what to do

Best Answer

is it something in particular that is upsetting you?

Best Answer

Distract yourself with some thing positive, works for me.

Best Answer

i also feel depressed... i dont know why

Best Answer

I know, I'm sorry. Please give yourself a worthy and positive distraction so you won't hurt yourself. You might not believe it but you're not alone and people do care for you. If it gets bad PLEASE just call the national suicide hotline. Its free and you can be anonymous. Theyre there to talk to you.

Best Answer