Hi I'm 17 years old I had 5-6 close friends from language course, highschool and school club. I was close them, some of them don't know eachother and now none of them called me on summerbreak I have not meet anyone for 4 week not even get a message. I watched 8 episode of a Tv serie on a day because I'm bored. I texted my friend about go to starbucks and he did't response, at least he could say no or something.. I'm seeing pictures of them on Facebook they looks fine and happy with their friend groups. I don't know what should I do and always thinking about did I do anything wrong? and trying to change myself. I don't know if I should forgive them after summerbreak or I will find a way to be alone and happy.
Jaqiem Jaqiem 16-17 3 Answers Jul 5 in Community

HI Jaqiem <br />
Silence does not communicate anything other than silence. Do not read into it anything or you can make yourself miserable. Put yourself in social situations and you will interact naturally and make new friends. Of course always forgive all but cruelty which must be confronted.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

you'll be alright. it really takes some time for us to know who our real friends are in this world.

Best Answer

That's awful. I empathise, because the same thing happened me to too. I learned to be happy on my own.

Best Answer

How did you?

Best Answer

It happened to me after I graduated from high school. After a while, I noticed that my old friends didn't bother contacting me even after I contacted them. To cope, I kept myself occupied. The things I did with my friends (shopping, seeing movies, going for walks in the park, etc..) I did by myself. I spent hours in the library, in the park... Appreciating time alone. My natural introversion facilitated this. Nonetheless, it still hurt. I felt bitter about my 'friends' for a while, but soon I forgot about them. Yes, I've been called 'antisocial', but I've learnt to not care.

Best Answer