IndoSavior IndoSavior 18-21, M 9 Answers Jun 29 in Community

Three dollars minimum. The driver sees zero percent of that 2 dollar delivery charge.

Best Answer

i was worried about something like that. my bad...

Best Answer

It happens.

Best Answer

I discovered my favorite pizza place charges a $2 delivery fee for anything under $10. My pizza costs $9.99. What a scam! Haven't done business with them since!

Best Answer

5c sauce dip.

Best Answer

I agree! I tell them when they deliver that I am not going to tip them much because of the delivery charge. I suggest they tell the owners

Best Answer

But the whole time, it's only inconveniencing the people who deliver it. What motive would the owners have for this? They would only lose money from having to pay for the delivery. It's almost like persecuting starving children because their parents were poor and shouldn't have had them.

Best Answer

It's greed of course

Best Answer

You can't run a society that relies on people not being greedy. That's why communism failed.

Best Answer

capitalism is killing us now. What to do?

Best Answer

get mad at the delivery driver and underpay the guy who doesn't get much in the first place..

Best Answer

good luck with that. Greed is NOT necessary in society. It is a cancer.

Best Answer

Delivery charge goes to the business, and covers things like insurance, gas, etc.<br />
Only tips go to the delivery person.<br />
44 cents is an insult for anything over $3 (including delivery charge), so unless you called them out to deliver a one-dollar donut, you would have been much better off just not tipping at all.

Best Answer

The pizza is already marked up 300%. It pays for everything

Best Answer

Nope: that goes to profits, for store or franchise owner, shareholders, etc. Not for decent wages for the delivery driver.
Would you go into a nice restaurant and then not tip the waiter because the food was expensive?

Best Answer

I gave a driver a 5 dollar tip once. He asked if I wanted change...I rofled

Best Answer

The store gets the $2, the driver gets the tip.

Best Answer

they already forgot about you, why feel bad

Best Answer

the guy gave me a look…

Best Answer

then you give one back >>

Best Answer

Scrunch up your face, then bob your head quickly forward then back once while glaring at him.

Best Answer