MHommos MHommos 18-21, M 13 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

I have often felt the same way and self discovery can be intense. You could try and eat, love, pray thing..... like pray and meditate or really paying attention to how you feel and think about things that catch your attention. But I like the idea of trying new things. Read the paper for local happenings around town. Join clubs, go to events. Take classes. Get out and meet people. Do VOLUNTEER work. Abe Lincoln said People are most happiest in the moment and being of service. Get out of self by helping others to discover who you are and what you like to do. Just put a smile on your face and go for it!

Best Answer

Take it one day at a time, start by reading a new book or joing a gym class or just pick anything that you think you may be interested in. I Know exactly how you feel, eventually you'll find something you enjoy and in the process learn things about yourself! =)

Best Answer

look in the mirror and really take alook at your life it cant be all that bad there is always some good and bad in somones life , and work from them good qualitys do somthing crazy you never did before dont live aboring life take a cruise go dancing

Best Answer

muffdive....

Best Answer

Just do what you like doing and work. Free time can be boring.

Best Answer

manscape

Best Answer

what do you enjoy doing? I think if you do that... thats the most important thing to not feeling like your boring.

Best Answer

Eat a camel.<br />
Or make conversation with a mirror ...

Best Answer

Dress up as Tin Man from Wizard of Oz

Best Answer

You should make videos of you talking to another person that is really you.

Best Answer