I'm 13 and I feel horrible. I don't think I'm pretty and I 'm over weight. I don't really have any friends because when I try to make friends they just ignore me. Every guy I've ever liked called me fat and ugly and it makes me feel so bad. I cry myself to sleep most nights because I have no one to talk to and I feel so unhappy. I try to make myself happy and i get out and do things but i feel so alone. I don't know what to do. Every other girlbhas a boyfriend and they are called beautiful and no one has ever told me that. I just simy want to.be happy.
dancergirl10 dancergirl10 13-15, F 16 Answers Jul 2, 2012

hmm 13 wow what a bad time that was for me but u know what i got older and made friends went to a gym started running and worked hard at school it all came together little one as it will for u

just have faith in yourself and know that far better days are ahead of u

Best Answer

I'm sorry things are so tough for you right now. :( I hated being 13 and still remember what it was like.

If you want to feel good about yourself, you need to find things you're good at and work at them to become great. Confidence is the most important thing in the world and you get that by being good at things. Find classes or clubs you're interested in and kick *** at them. It is also a good way to make friends.

Also, it seems like everyone is beautiful and happy and has a boyfriend. The word is SEEMS. The reality is that everyone is confused, insecure, and has difficult times. Lots of people don't have boyfriends, or don't know how to deal with the ones they have. It may not make you feel better, but you're not alone.

As for weight, all I can say is to get outside and don't eat junk food. I mean, you're 13 and growing like crazy. Do NOT starve yourself. Eat lots of healthy snacks, carry a water bottle everywhere and drink from it, and get outside whenever you can.

Best Answer

Aw love everyone is beautiful. Inside and out. Who cares what other people say! Be yourself! Don't try to fit in by putting makeup and perfume that you don't like on..show them who you are. People are just **** heads anymore aren't they. Just think they have their flaws too. No one is perfect.

Best Answer

do what you have to do to make it better. If you feel fat then cut down and exercise. You'll be amazed at how much better you feel. and don't be in a hurry for relationships. You're only 13. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Best Answer

This is for the girls that have the tendancy to listen to music that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, pain, and tears under smiles, laughs, and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray things will work out, just once, and they'll be satisfied. The girls who scream and cry into their pillow because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets, but not a soul to tell. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls who never win. The girls who stay up at night thinking about that one boy, and hope he'll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, in hopes it'll get better down the road. For the girls that love with all their heart, even though it all gets broken. To the girls who think its over. To all girls. To real girls: You're beutifull.

Best Answer

have you tried to change anything? do you think you should? depression can be treated but you have to get to the root cause. maybe healthy for you to loose weight , then try out new styles hair clothes makeup etc if thats what you want to do. try making friends in groups you could join. you will bloom like a flower one day. people are so shallow i bet you have plenty going for you. I hope you find happiness.

Best Answer

Hi. Being 13, I know how difficult it is. I know how you feels to be depressed, sad, alone, ugly and fat. I was depressed for most of my middle school years and I am still battling it, so your not the only one. You aren't alone eather. Many people feel this way, I did and still do. And your not ugly or fat. Ugly is what is inside. Those people who make fun of you are ugly people. Being 13 is hard, I know so if you ever need to talk to somebody who is going threw what you are going threw, I'm here.

Best Answer

WOW baby girl this is very deep. Where are your parents? This is very serious you are so young and feeling this way. Please do not get so caught up in society and what society thinks is pretty. First of all you have to change your way of thinking. I know you want to be liked or be popular like the other girls, but feeling this way is not good. Why do you see yourself as being fat and ugly. I personal think whoever the person was who came up with those two words were really a terrible person, but anyway. There is something very sweet about you and you are probable a very beautiful girl. If you feel you are a little heavier than the other girls, work on that, walk, change your eating habits. But do this if this is something you want to do, do not do this to please others. Growing up you will soon see that you cannot please others. Right now you should focus on you, get a new attitude, feel good about yourself, and watch how others will start to treat you. Love yourself first. Growing up in my day and time at 13 boys and girls were playing together having so much fun, boys pulling our hair, just doing silly things. We were blushing and smiling at them. We had no idea what depression was,or feeling alone.

Best Answer

Oh, baby girl, I call you baby girl because I am much older than you and I've been in your shoes. You need to reach out to kindred spirits. Go reach out to people who share the same interests as you. Forget the people that think they're better than you, they'll cause you nothing but grief.

As for boys, you need to start reading some self-help books on loving yourself. I am using my sister's iPad right now, but I will be able to use the computer later and I will send you some stuff to get you started. I know you don't want to read this, but you need to love yourself before you can think about being in a relationship. If you love yourself, you will attract quality guys tha love you for you. When you love yourself guys can sense it and they immediately gravitate towards you.

For now, work on loving yourself, do whatever makes your heart sing, be young, dress well-even if you're fat. You would be surprised by what dressing better and putting effort into appearance does for your self confidence. Also, never ever chase a guy. Sit back and let him come to you. Once you start seeing red flags, dump him. There are 7 billion people on this planet, so losing one isn't such a big deal. You're young, just enjoy that for now, dear.

Best Answer

Meet me at Meadowbrook dune ct 2

I will make you feel much better

Best Answer

change by stop eating junk, hard exercise play for at least an hour, and earn good grades. Set achievable goals for yourself.

Best Answer

go to sleep , and you will not be thinking on this feelings

Best Answer

When I was 10-13 I was really awkward. No one liked me. :( so the summer before I went to high school, my hair had grown out long, & got bleached out from the sun, I started wearing a little make up & shaving my legs, got some new clothes, grew a inch & I started swimming which really transformed my figure & suddenly I was really popular & I went from zero attention to more how I knew how to handle. I thought I was so ugly before & then I realized I wasn't. If u saw before & after pictures u would laugh too. Anyway, get into some form of excercise & eat really healthy- those are habits u will need for a lifetime, after that, learn about hair & makeup don't over do it.. :) also my brother went thru the same thing! He took up skateboarding & all the girls love him! Lol. U will be just fine, don't worry but do make a effort!

Best Answer

I agree, she should focus on her studies and find a physical hobby that she likes and immerse herself in that-who knows, she might even meet someone special that was, especially if her hobby requires a male partner ;).

Best Answer

Start talking to yourself positively on the inside first ,change your negative self diagologue if you don't believe in yourself nobody else will,that the first step you should take. When you do youll find a whole new outlook and people will relate to you differently. Set in motion some goals you want to achieve and start working on them..pouting will not get you any where im afraid, its all up to you!

Best Answer