We all do for our own time. I was born in 1946, and we were all thrilled to watch the advent of things like TV, microwaves, computers, electric typewriters, area codes (meant you didn't have to place long distance calls thru a human operator anymore), touch-tone phones (as opposed to rotary dial), the Interstate highway system, and many, many more. If you can, try to imagine what it was like when I was a kid and we had to drive from New York to Florida on local roads with the speed limit never more than 40 mph, lol. You've seen wonderful changes, and so will your kids. Each generation sees its own miraculous developments, and we're all right for our own times. :)

Best Answer

u r true""..

Best Answer

thanks. :)

Best Answer

Very much so. Probably gonna be the best decade for another century!

Best Answer

Everyone grows up with the proper tech dev. When the pencil was invented it was the height of tech. at the time. When the abacus was invented it did away with having to have some friends over to count past 20. LOL but must people think technology only pertains to computers and smart phones, the past is full of tech all be it most are obsolete these days but with out it we would not have the tech we have now.

Best Answer

ur experience speaks..i agree"

Best Answer

We're all aging at the same rate anyways.

Best Answer

yes we are..

Best Answer

80s all the way. 90s were depressing.

Best Answer

everyone 4 a while is

Best Answer

way too much technology...they lost me back in like 2008

Best Answer

Define proper. Being born in the 70's allowed me to watch the personal computer genesis.

Best Answer

cord phone to smartphone..mario games to virtual ones..cable tv to satellite ones..nd many

Best Answer