rajk710 rajk710 18-21, M 17 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Hobbies

We are all human, but there's no harm in saying where you live or where you were born.

Best Answer

Ne nice if we could actually get around all those things that divide us from other human beings

Best Answer

I would say, "I'm human." O.o

Best Answer

Just thought i'd put my penny worth in, does anyone actually know the meaning of the words...Human being?<br />
Hu.... The oldest known word meaning God/ Godlike. Man... meaning mankind, males& females. Being...... Meaning to exist. So Human Being literally means<br />
God Man Exists.

Best Answer

Well, does saying you are Indian or Pakistani or whatever detract from the fact that you're human? After all, saying you are Pakistani means that you are a HUMAN from Pakistan. <br />
I am female, in my forties, American, and southern. I don't feel that any of those are separatist or somehow distances me from the larger part of humanity.

Best Answer

I tend to agree. I mean, it's useful to say wher eyou're from so people can get ideas about your culture and appropriate manners and whatnot. But seriously - **** nation states. Imaginary lines on a map drawn to make us hate one another.

Best Answer

Maybe we should start saying, "I am an American Human, Indian Human, Pakistani Human." I sort of like that. Words are powerful.

Best Answer

There`s no reason to feel bad, as it's assumed that you are a human, for basics people would be curious to know your heritage, from where you belong or your heritage

Best Answer

Not sure how that makes you forget we are all humans. We all come from different places, have different accents, have different cultures. That's what makes us unique. I'm thinking it doesn't matter what comes out of your mouth, it's what is in your heart that really matters.

Best Answer

Its merely stating your heritage, where you are from what is bad about that.

Best Answer

If someone were to say "Hello fellow human, I am a human too." I would immediately be skeptical.

Best Answer