lovelightlove lovelightlove 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Beliefs

Maybe you could try meditation and yoga. Hope you begin to see some light soon. Xx

Best Answer

I do take part in both daily, thank you for wonderful advice they do help :)

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Feelings are not wrong. How you respond can be very wrong. You may want to consider going to the hospital for help. Do you have a parent or pastor you trust? Talk to them. (check out my "God's Protective Hands" story, in my profile)

Best Answer

I feel the same way. It's probably for differing reasons, but still, I feel like you do.

Best Answer

Really? I'm treating my depression and still feel the same way.

Best Answer

It's more then the word depression I'm not originally from this plane I came to learn but I am realizing maybe I am not ready for this place it is a hard place to learn and when I'm ready at a later time I would come back, I know that is going to be difficult for some beings to believe

Best Answer

No I get what your saying. I wonder the same about me some times. Wish I had another time in space to go back to.

Best Answer

No. That's standard depression. You only go wrong by not treating the depression.

Best Answer