By realizing and acting upon the principle that moods are often a reflection of brain chemistry, diet and exercise (or lack thereof) are often more responsible for how the world is perceived than actual events. Taking prescribed meds, eating as well as possible and walking whenever possible are all good countermeasures. I also like the Buddhist idea that moods are like clouds, they blow over and are soon replaced by other ones. The important thing to do is not to give in to the feeling of conspiracy, but to acknowledge it's there but is not to be accepted as a permanent state of affairs, and understand that the feeling will go away too.<br />
Getting out of the house and interacting with people (however stressful I find it initially) also help me realize that things aren't as terrible as they might first seem.

Best Answer

Look it up on the Internet. I went thru this feeling for a long time. It sounds silly but I was reading up on meditation, numerology, rikki, and religious beliefs. As I was learning about these I just felt happier. Maybe this isn't what you're looking for but it's worth a shot.

Best Answer

No this isn't silly at all. Many years ago I was diagnosed with depression and I ignored it and the meds. I started getting hives everyday and went through all the allergy tests. Nothing showed up. I found myself books about allergies and read. Reading gave me something other than my crazy, recycling negative thoughts and I began to feel better. The hives stopped and not long after, I felt worthy and strong enough to make the change my life needed.

Best Answer

Omg from sep-nov I've was getting hives an now I'm getting them again. :-/

Best Answer

try to think of the good things when that happens I like go take walks outside myself

Best Answer

I hit a patch like that for 4 months this past summer. Was told by everyone it would pass- I has lightened and I see the faint light of day-coping gets better-if you are on meds, take them- if you think they are not working- take to the doc and switch them up- they don't have blood tests for this sort of thing. Sadly it's all experimental intil the right cocktail is achieved. If you have to zone out and do this or watch TV to pass a day do it. Reach out, I was in 4 months of hell before it started to break up. But it does break up

Best Answer

With grace child and understanding. Understanding that all your experiences both positive and negative are simply learning experiences that you came into this life seeking to experience. To experience to learn and to grow is why you are here, is why we are all here. All experiences add to the benifit of yourself your soul, therefore there is only positive if one would but see it.

Best Answer

I think we have rough trots at times. Though I don't get suicidal, I do have moments I think I could get in my car and wrap it round a tree, I know, some might think that's suicidal but I don't know, I know I couldn't go through with it. I have times I feel like everyone else around me would be better off without me and that they wish I'd disappear so they can step in and do a better job. <br />
I don't know how to help you other than to let you know that you, well, most definitely are crazy, but you are a little normal too. Stay strong, your sense of humour will get you through :o)

Best Answer

I'd love to end it, but am to scared of what might go wrong - this makes me really angry.

Best Answer

I'm pleased you're scared then. I'm a selfish cow :o)
You're one of the ones I enjoy coming here for. I wish I could help or help you feel comfortable to find help. One of your experience groups is that you can ask for help if you really need it. I'm hoping you do.

Best Answer

when you feel this down?!......the best thing to do is get help to git help.....ask friends/family to take you & support you ;-)

Best Answer

Hugs* and I say just start kicking its *** :)

Best Answer

Take your meds Swettie. And don't stop cause you feel good one day. For them to work at there therapeutic level consistency is a must. I used to work for Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services. You need to find one in your town quick please

Best Answer

I've been taking the meds - I feel lousy.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are having a depression issues in your life at this point ! you have to break the feeling and it is satan talking to you into doing something you will regret

Best Answer

You can try cheering yourself up, but in my experience, that's a hard uphill battle. I go with the flow, if I feel like the world is against me, I say to myself 'Good, I'm glad' and just let myself hate the world. Hate it so much that everything and everyone is just one big joyless obstacle course, and I'm going to get over the friggin thing, goddammit. You can generate a lot of energy with thoughts like these. After a while, you'll actually come to enjoy the challenge. You learn to enjoy the suck.

Best Answer