crygypsy crygypsy 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 20 in Health

Your absolutely right . life is a construct devised by our for-bearers.

We only exist because they did. Hence our wavering discord.

to know who you really are, you need to exercise ....

nah i'm gonna say it tonite..

we are light/energy, the smart people know this.

Best Answer

I don't think it's an illusion, but I do think it's pointless, and we're not as important as some of us we think we are.

Best Answer

Yes! Then the next day I'm nursing a hangover.

Best Answer

It's not a very good illusion. I see cracks and strings everywhere

Best Answer

If life is an illusion created by our mind, so....it means that our mind is real and just exist in some reality, that is a life.

Best Answer

Life is painfully real to me. You are lucky.

Best Answer

It's more or less like looking at other people and suddenly it feels like they have no purpose. Like we've walked this life countless times for no purpose. I first felt it when I smoked weed and the thoughts and feelings have now stayed with me. I will never forget how it felt though.

Best Answer

Okay I understand but this differs greatly from what you said, life is an illusion created by our minds.

Best Answer

That's part of it though. If nobody "feels real" or "has a purpose" then wouldn't that be part of the illusion?

Best Answer

I see how you can pick up on things like people that have no purpose. Like we've walked this life countless times. In small ways you are right in that you are in tuned to the soul that makes us all up and that we will join in time. But life is no illusion even if it happened many times before. All are here because we needed a place to start from.

Best Answer

I see. Maybe I was just experiencing an understanding of how many of us there have been and there indeed have been so many that I could barely fathom it in that moment. I felt very small. It scared me. Thanks for the response. I like your logical yet spiritual outlook on things.

Best Answer

I think you nailed it good for you. Please be careful it is easy to get lost and confused. You tend to think one side is seeing the same things you are, and they are not. Also, you tend to think the other side can do more than the really can. Middle ground always the middle ground.

Best Answer

What do you mean by "other side" ? Do you mean people in general?

Best Answer

I refer the other side as to the soul that makes all up. Ever though will all are part of it, that really doesn't mean that the person you are seeing it in is a part of it at this time. They are a window.

Best Answer

we all are part of it

Best Answer

That explains everything. Thank you so much :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Nopee, i'm sorry

Best Answer