please reply to my message and tell us what the Dr said, it could also be high stress but really u need to have it checked out don't wait any longer.

Best Answer

Hey I want to thank you and everyone else who replied do this question. Went for some blood tests and turned out I have a mountain of deficiencies I have to make up for & I might end up in an inpatient centre :(

Best Answer

No one can know as those symptoms could be anything from bad circulation to high blood pressure to a tumour. You need to see a doctor.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

trip to Dr might be good idea, get some tests

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

See a Dr but I will ask this one question....in your home do you have a ba<x>sement?

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

The reason why I asked if you had a basement was because I lived in a house and the basement started to get mold in it...we tried to fix it to no avail...the driveway was all cracked allowing water to get it in..anyhow the mold was making us sick...numb fingers toes light headed sick to our stomach..etc..We moved out and I have a house now with no basement and the symptoms have gone away....just saying...

Best Answer

Yeah I was wondering that too, but our basements alright

Best Answer

Maybe anemia? Try some iron tablets.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You need to see a doctor

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I just read your comments, if it's that bad you need to go to the ER

Best Answer

I know. I am planning on it but I think it may be linked to my eating disorder though I really don't know and whatever happens I just want to make it through my GCSE'S (in June)

Best Answer