So, my earlier question was how to break up with this sweet, gentle guy.... So now it's all over and done with, but I feel like a complete and utter b!*ch, complete failure. The only thing I do best is breaking hearts, why cant things be different for a change :-(
unveil unveil 31-35, F 10 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

its good you broke up with him if you werent hjappy but...honey move on.....there are worse things in this world...............much, much worse

Best Answer

Well from the other point of view, since that is how it feels like has happend with me. That you care that you broke someone heart matters, that you feel bad matters. Its what makes you a good person.

With this girl who broke my heart I dont think she feel a damn thing. Even tho I have been nothing but good to her. Would actually make it easier if she cared a little bit, but I know she dont.

Best Answer

uffcourse yes hun cheer up hope is a great thing no great thing ever dies you will see negative always if you think tht way start seeing best for you i am sure you will be happy soon

Best Answer

Drink tequila! ;)

Best Answer

you must first achieve inner happiness

Best Answer

Not until you get your head straight

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

You are what you eat...I suggest a change of markets :)

Best Answer