Its 3am in my country n I m supposed to be studying but I didn't though I got a paper day after. Instead what I love to do is watch inspirational movies like pursuit of happiness so that I get inspired n start studying ,instead all I get inspired to do is watch more movies..I wanna imitate other people Coz I envy them for having a passion for something anything at all, while me, I just got big dreams n no means ,I like my lappi n smartphone's company the best Coz of internet !I'm fond of writing but don't feel the motivation!I'm fond of poetry but can't follow it through! I want self discipline!!
Nishitaa Nishitaa 22-25, F 9 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Know What You Have To Do And Simply Do It... Don't Think About It Do It Because If You Think About It You'll Never Get Around To Doing So... Want Something Work For It And Don't Give Up Until You Have It But Don't Lose Track Of The Way Because Sometimes You Can Miss Something Better For You.(: Good Luck(:

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Great advice. So...I've got to ask...why do you capitalize the first letter of your responses? No offense...just curious

Best Answer

No Prob!(:

Best Answer

You're welcome, and good luck! :-))

Best Answer

Is A Habit I've Had For The Longest Time.(:

Best Answer

I was in a similar place when I was your age. It is as if you are telling an updated version of my college years. There may be more, but this is what comes directly to mind of what I have learned.

1 - Stop worrying about having a "passion." That is a load of crap. It is good enough to just like something and be willing to put up with the drudgery that comes with any significant endeavor.

2 - Start going to bed and getting up at the same times and getting enough sleep.

3 - Make decisions and analyze the process regularly from lead-in to follow-up.

4 - Realize that you will not change anything about yourself significantly in one day.

5 - Practice doing the right things over and over.

6 - So, get off the internet and do the lonely drudge work.

Also, if you want to read the single bast book on this, get the little volume called Talent is Overrated by Geoff Colvin. This is as close to shortcuts and magic that I have ever found. And maybe see a doctor about the possibility that you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder. It can wreck your life, but effectively dealing with it is remarkably simple.

Good luck with all this, and sorry for the long answer.

Best Answer

Well, first, stop thinking negative thoughts about yourself and then believe in yourself that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

you're procrastinating. it sounds like you're addicted to inspirational movies. obviously you want to be inspired but movies aren't working. if i were you i would get rid of the internet and smart phone and go to the coffee shop when i need the internet. study harder/faster. try to enjoy what you are doing. screw the internet.

Best Answer

Stop watching movies and playing online and get to work.

Best Answer

Just start doing what you should do and stop procrastinating. It's easy.

Best Answer

Ohh gosh just stop being a jerk n start being nice, might not be that easy for you, but worth a shot

Best Answer

if you first discover what you truly love, you will find that the dedication comes naturally. if you wish to be successful like your idols, do things they do and live life like them. the only thing holding you back is yourself. but most importantly, stay busy and unplug the tv, you will be amazed how much free-time you find!

Best Answer

start with small changes and successes and build up from there.

Best Answer