I've been contemplating this for a while now and I don't know what else to do.. Even thought of going to the hospital to get myself admitted before it's too late.. But I'm 17 and in the Netherlands.. Don't know what to expect.. will they actually take me seriously or see it as attention seeking? Can anyone help me out? I've thought about telling my neighbor, but I don't want to scare her. She's the only one I can trust.
RomanticRainbow RomanticRainbow 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 26 in Health

Call 1-800-784-2433. It's a suicide hotline. Suicide is NEVER a joking matter. If you can get to the hospital, do so right now. You will be placed on suicide watch, and speak to psychiatrists who can help you. They will make very sure that you are not suicidal before you leave. I know because I did it, more than once. :(

Best Answer

hospital . you will talk to all sorts of people, patients and doctors and counselors and nurses . you can just rest for awhile .

Best Answer

Those times i started thinking about suicide more and more, but i just think about it for now. Its like i still think theres another option except suicide. If you feel like talking about it im here all night, not going anywhere. I`ll stay here all night thikning about suicide as well, maybe I can figure out another option maybe not.

Feel free to talk with me i would be glad to talk with someone that can understand those feelings.

Best Answer

niet doen joh....

...ga een keer met je buur praten en huil eens lekker uit... iedereen zit wel eens stuk, maar als het te lang duurt helpt het enorm om er eens met iemand over te praten....

en hoe flauw het ook moge klinken: het wordt echt beter!

praat anders eens met deze mensen... persoonlijk en vertrouwelijk...

http://www.korrelatie.nl/

Best Answer

Don't ever think about killing yourself. You are beautiful and you have a life to live, no one and nothing should deprive you of that. Coming from someone who has survived multiple suicide attempts and has been on rock bottom, trust me on this. Life is beautiful and it will look up if you hang on and gives it time. My inbox is open if you want to talk. Stay strong, sweetie

Best Answer

Hospital is good - they should take you seriously. You obviously need some help. It's okay to need help. Everyone does. No man is an island. One thing I'd like to say is never never give up. You can learn things that will help you recover. It just takes the right therapist - one who has been there and knows the right techniques to help you heal emotionally. I'm sorry you are in so much pain.

Best Answer

U shud talk to the neighbour

Best Answer

You can talk to me. Why do you want to commit suicide? Is there any particular reason? What's wrong?

Best Answer

Call the cops there, it's an emergency. Luckily you're in a good country, to help you.

Best Answer

I can't call the cops.. that'll cause trouble..

Best Answer

It will not. The cops are trained to direct you to the proper people to help you. You live in a good country. I know they will be good to you.

Best Answer