Anxiety and depression is so so so difficult. I lived in it for many years in my past. I'm much better now though. The turning point for me was being born again - finding Jesus. I became indwelled with the Holy Spirit and it was the beginning of a huge change in me that God continues to make and develop in me. I was 35 when I found Jesus. It would have been very helpful if I had known him earlier in my life - so the sooner, the better. If you need guidance, just google something like "What does it mean to be born again?" or you can write me. God bless!

Best Answer

My brother is just like you. He describes it as something just swells up inside of him and he can't control he is crying. He has high anxiety and depression. He is also in his early 40's. I'm happy you are getting help, most men are so stubborn, like my brother, they don't want to get help and stay in denial they need help. God be with you and I wish you to find a good doctor, make sure it is a psychiatrist not a family doctor when it comes to medicine.

Best Answer

call a mental health provider where you live, you need to get qualified help to deal with the issues that are causing your symptoms. It's the only way to get free of the demon that is ruining our life.

Best Answer

Something's bottled up there I think, but who am I to say?

Best Answer

Get yourself a full spectrum lamp and use it as your primary light source when at home. Other than that improve your diet, exercise more, and get plenty of sleep.

Best Answer

i wouldnt even know what one is or where to get one, the only way for me to get any fruit is smoothies and i dont even like veggies, sleeping is also another of my many issues

Best Answer

You wuss.... no just kidding.......no seriously dude try not to take life so seriously. Always remember that 100 yrs from now none of this is going to matter. Learn to laugh and make others laugh as well. Be a fun person that people like to be around. Be the kind of person that someone goes to in order to bring them up instead of bring them down. This will in turn change your self esteem.

Best Answer

Oh yeah....this also makes it easier to be around others

Best Answer

It sounds serious if you moved cities...but by the sounds of it you need professional help you cant let this problem ruin your life, theres people out there to help

Best Answer

Watch Hard Candy.

Best Answer

I now understand what you are talking about. The answers these people are giving are missing the mark. I share your feeling about wanting to cry all the time and it has little if anything to do with depression. I have a great job, a terrific wife, lots of money in the bank, and good health. I suspect my bio rhythms or hormone levels are screwed up. The local Doc says things are fine for a 70 year old man so he blows me off. Increasingly, I am toying with testosterone therapy but it aggravates prostate cancer and who wants that! If you figure out what the answer is, let me know. God I love being old.

Best Answer