Vivagalore Vivagalore 31-35, F 18 Answers May 26 in Politics

Now, "that' is some pretty decent trolling, but you could have given it more depth and substance. I'll give you a 7.5 on that one.

Best Answer

Funny, Puck.

Best Answer

Well We all know that all girls are just mean,so it must be there fault!

Best Answer

No one is "pushed into' stabbing to death three people, then gunning down three more. His Liberal family should have taught him that killing doesn't solve his problems.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more! It was without doubt everyone else's fault.

Best Answer

first rate sarcasm

Best Answer

Well not the boys just the mean girls

Best Answer

Indubitably.

Best Answer

I fell for it. I see you are not serious.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

^^haha^^ :P

Best Answer

nobody gets pushed to plan (over several years) and kill several people; he was a psychopath. any reason would do.

Best Answer

He was mentally ill and he was only asking for some pretty girls to treat him how he is entitled to be treated.

Best Answer

nobody is entitled to anything. you're very much mistaken, there

Best Answer

which is part of the plot line to his pain my good sir

Best Answer

Are You sure? According to Paul Elam of AVFM mean females are the cause for over half the worlds ills.

Best Answer

according to Charles Manson, we're all doomed and better start murdering people now.

Best Answer

So it's settled Paul Elam and Charles Manson are both testerical and should be locked up :-)

Best Answer

YES XD they really are. Paul Elam stated to 20/20 (I think) bashing feminists gives him what.. an erection? They both have issues.

Best Answer

yeah mean girls played a role in his depression, but he acted on his own by murdering. all of us guys have to go through the mean girl gauntlet, and most of learn which girls to stay away from. some of us get lucky, others have a harder time. but murder is never the answer. with that said, women in America are horrible slutes and they do push men to extreme depression with their evil ways. no doubt

Best Answer

I feel like what he says and does is two different things in this case, if its women he was mad at, I wonder if he really did end up having a girlfriend what he would of done to her anyways... I was watching his retribution video on youtube, it seems to be an odd little mix of narcissism and depression, I never thought those two could go together before I saw that.. one can never be too sure... I am pretty sure with how young he actually was (in college) was no excuse to kill others just because he couldn't get laid.. I don't know it seemed kind of weird being how young he was still which since its college I am guessing in his twenties at least, not like he is a 60 year old virgin or something, I think he had other things going on that led up to that and I also think that if he had a girlfriend anyways he most likely would of hurt them if he got mad enough to do so o.O

Best Answer

he had a lot of pain from his parents divorce you can tell. and his father was a Hollywood elitist, you'd be surprised the kind of pressure that can be put on a child in that type of environment. it's really enough to drive a young kid crazy. seriously

Best Answer

Oh yeah I hadn't thought of it like that, I didn't know who he was I thought he was sum random rich dude that went crazy lmao.. who's his dad??? I'll have to check that out.

Best Answer

Read his manifesto its worse his parents are divorced and at one point he gets furious because his mom wont marry a certain boyfriend, because he believed this particular boyfriend would assumed more prestige and wealth to his family ...and ultimately him. He would also get irate when he would play the lottery and not win.

Best Answer

Oh wowwwww OK I will read this manifesto... I don't know what to think about him, the first time I ever heard about the dude was in the news lol... its weird though.. the retribution video I watched of him had a weird does of narcissism and depression I didn't know quite what to think between the "I am so perfect so everyone should love me" rants to the "I am invisible and I just want someone to love me" rants... it was odd o.O

Best Answer

Cripes there'd be nobody left on this earth if each time somebody was rejected for a date they took their anger out on innocent folks ... the guy was a psycho probably thinking he was gods gift to women when in reality he probably had a serious personality flaw that a lot of people just don't like

Best Answer

yea jackbarnesmra is still hating on females here on e/p due to an old /g/f dissing him !!

he actually believes men should get off the hook for rape !! sick ! he too has made videos of hating on women /feminist and has said he wants to kill them even mentioned how he is locked and loaded ! and if he misses his wife is also a good shot!!!

Best Answer

C;mon. That's no excuse for killing people he didn't even know. He deserves no sympathy for his actions.

Best Answer

You can't blame women for a man's behavior. He was simply a criminal.

Best Answer

Why? If he did, he missed his opportunity to get that part of his message out. All he said they did was turn him down--the sort of thing that nice girls do all the time.

Best Answer

If you read his manifesto ... He never actually approached or talk to a girl because he assumed they would just reject him....so he never even tried !

Best Answer

wibble

Best Answer

Was it his problem, or their problem?

Best Answer

Theirs they could have easily dated him he wasn't ugly and he was half white.

Best Answer

Half white and 100% idiot.

Best Answer

Damn......talk about stupid.

Best Answer

I know , I know but, he was 1/2 white so I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. He was 1/2 lovable.

Best Answer

Give him what you want. ******'s dead. Maybe you should consider being next.

Best Answer

omg jazz that was soooooooooo rude .. u sound just like the guy who took those 7 people down with him. vindictive

Best Answer

asian, you're even worse if you're thinking that ambitie deserves anything less than a bullet. Now, just mind your own business.

Best Answer

To quote you my dear experience project co member....>. Maybe you should consider being next.

GOOO LUCK !!

Best Answer

The friend of my enemy is my enemy. You're her friend, so you agree that Rodgers was pushed into it, too, do you?

Best Answer

YOU SOUND LIKE THE kid who comes home to mommy and says to mommy

WHY?????!!!! CANT I ???

All my friends do!!!!!

and mommy says, well if all your friends jump off the bridge does that mean you have to do the same?!!

Best Answer

No, I don't. Now, answer my question. You believe that Rodgers was pushed into killing those people too?

Best Answer

Sorry DUDE YES YOU DO !!

I don't answer any ones question who speaks to me that tone!!!

I can tell your very old school, l thank god your age grp will die off with in the next 25 years !! and a new gentle, kinder man will populate America! I hope!

you think by demanding answers will get you what you want???? DUH!!!

Best Answer

jazz poor poor you !! it isn't your thread either hahaha

So if i may say so kindly YOU can take your own advice and leave !

Best Answer

YEA ROCK AND ROLL!!! LOL

ILL THROW THE FIRST ROCK .... ITS ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING !!!

did ya feel it ?

Best Answer

Jazzpiano you are horrible at detecting sarcasm, please rethink your contributions to this thread. You aren't welcome on this thread with your racism, misogyny and uncalled for anger.

Sarcasm : the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone

http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/sarcasm

Best Answer

So you're using sarcasm as an excuse for your ignorance. That sounds about right. Going on my whiteboard and my sfories to make your weak pitiful point. No, that won't work. What you claim is sarcasm is trolling; trying to get a rise out of people. Had you placed this question in "Embarrassing & Funny" instead of "Politics" none of this would have occurred. It's your fault and your problem. You have been reported.

Best Answer

B.S.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Nobody owes anybody a date.

Best Answer

He just wanted some sex...from pretty virgins.

Best Answer

He shoulda hired one. They advertise here all the time.

Best Answer

Best Answer

He was good looking and had a nice car what else do girls expect ?

Best Answer

does it work like that for you? any guy comes up to you wants a date, you have to give in? are you supposed to?

Best Answer

They are entitled it's my biology to give them what they are entitled to.

Best Answer

either you're a troll, or nuts. which one is it?

Best Answer

She's Ambi, she's neither a troll or nuts, she's herself.

Best Answer

Or she could be trolling for nutso's? I'm sure this question in itself begs a few to come out of the woodwork on EP XD

Best Answer

Yea,I just escaped from a Snickers Bar.

Best Answer