i feel like im the error in the painting and i have no true friend that can relate to my problems or understan or even care....
BlueberryAngel BlueberryAngel 16-17 8 Answers May 15, 2012

Smile, I am sure you may feel alone sometimes, but your not ok

Best Answer

thank you, and i'll try

Best Answer

Do you want me coming and tickling you ? Then smile

Best Answer

:) you do that and i'll bite your fingers of ^_^ such happy thoughts i know

Best Answer

lot of people pretend happiness do not forget and:<br />
to be alone can be a blessing and it does not mean that U are lonely <br />
wait for the right time and right person it is worth it

Best Answer

thank you, this helps a lot and i appreciate you took your time to write this :)

Best Answer

welcome any time

Best Answer

i feel alone too, so i guess you arent "alone" :/

Best Answer

yeah ;) happy im not alone and that your not alone because im alone too so i guess were both not really alone because were both alone together haha :)

Best Answer

Dont believe what you see with your eyes when it comes to looking at people who 'seem' happy.<br />
I bet you that all is not what it seems.<br />
They maybe happy at that minute but you dont really know them.

Best Answer

yeah i guess your right

Best Answer

Please don't feel alone, there many others that feel the same way as you. I often do myself. I may not be able to help you, but I can and will listen to you.

Best Answer

thank you, im happy there somebody out there that feels the same way and can relate

Best Answer

I often feel that way even in a crowd, something is missing and cannot explain that feeling of loneliness .

Best Answer

I have someone but im alone too.Even if he is around he is still not around,know what I mean

Best Answer

yeah definitely like i have good friends but somehow... i just dont feel any presence

Best Answer

No...there's at least one other person out there who feels the same way

Best Answer

yes maybe but these days it doesn't seam like it so it kind of pulls me down into depression.

Best Answer

I think sometimes that all of us who are lonely should just form a club

Best Answer

I already made a friendship and im happy with just one someone to listen and respond,talking is all I ever wanted and im greatful for one pair of ear that really listen and with honest giving me some sense to look forward to another day,

Best Answer

That's great! sometimes that's all it takes.

Best Answer