My mom thinks I seek attention alot. Oh and I drink behind her back. I also take painkillers.
Lyllyth Lyllyth 18-21, T 10 Answers Jun 11, 2013 in Bipolar Disorder

I think you should tell your Mom how you feel and get off the pills

Best Answer

Please try not to hurt anyone.

Best Answer

Sounds like YOU have the problem and not your mom.

Best Answer

Get some rehab you will be better for it. Hitting your Mom is not cool! Have you ever thought about what you are doing to her with the drugs and drinking. She has feelings and a heart.<br />
Give her an effin break!!!

Best Answer

You kind of are seeking attention using the question section to rant. Why not use the other sections this site had to offer? I have to tell you though, I totally empathize because some people are just too cruel and stupid.

Best Answer

I try not to seek attention. I stay in my room away from everyone. And how she made uncomfortable…

Best Answer

Coincidentally, I am currently doing that also. The only problems I have with what you're saying is that you didn't really ask a question, like "your reaction?" on the question section. It seems to me that you can express yourself in a different way. By the way, I like your username; it's waay better than my lame one.

Best Answer

you probably do seek attention alot

Best Answer

Probably not a good plan, but I feel you.

Best Answer