SadChloe123 SadChloe123 31-35, F 12 Answers Apr 19, 2012

there's nothing wrong with you. you're just like many people, still searching for some meaning or purpose to the general question of "why am I here?" keep looking, and eventually, you will find yourself. I got your back !! :)

Best Answer

I know that as a child my parents often didn't know what to make of me, so often I had to make my own decisions with little input from them, only to have them second guess what I decided. I find that I have a need to check things out with others because I feel I never really learned how to make up my own mind and trust my own judgment.

Best Answer

You just need a strong, decisive man.. it's perfectly natural. Not everyone is born to be a leader, and that's ok. Don't be sad, Chloe.. You're young, Cute, and that's quite an advantage.

Best Answer

haha ty but that pic isnt of me. its a actress named charlene choi.She is my girl crush. I dont feel like being cute has the right advantage that I would want out of life.

Best Answer

Strong, assertive answer. You need no one. ;-)

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

You are directionless

Best Answer

No one wants to make a mistake that brings them pain.

Best Answer

Either you need to realize that you are an adult and responsible for your own thoughts, words, & deeds, or you were raised in a religion - probably, given your avatar, christianity. Christianity demands that you do not think for yourself, and that you pay others to think for you because you are so incompetent.

It's a pretty cruel religion.

Best Answer

You are not yet trusting your own sense of direction.

Try imagining it like this...

you have a map.

First you need to know where you are in order to locate your position on that map.

So look around you... what do you see?

Are you living at home with your family of origin, in a share-house, a college dormitory, paying off a mortgage?

Are you studying, working, unemployed?

Or is it an emotional feeling of being lost?

This can happen in grief, or at the sudden end of a long phase of intense work.

So before you know where to go, you need to to know where you are.

Best Answer

I really don't like my job. My marriage has come to end. I have come to the point in my life where I feel like I am free to do what I want, but I don't know what. I felt like I always didn't know who I am or what I want.

Best Answer

It's a emotional feeling of being lost.

Best Answer

I think that all people have the same need.

Life is an immense mystery before us:

we don't know ourselves, we don't know

the world and our relations to it.

Only God, the Divine Creator and Educator

can tell us what is the purpose of His creation

and how should we conduct our life to be eternally happy.

This we can do by seeking for divine education

which is now freely and easily accessible on the Internet.

Best Answer