married 10 years but its open cuz he asked for it not my idea
ironmom10 ironmom10 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Affairs

I hear you. Every day of my life.

Best Answer

We all have our secrets. I am just wondering what yours is.

Best Answer

he bi and on our 6 yr ann at dinner he asked for an open marriage now were hitting 10 and he wants to swing God Help me!

Best Answer

Actually, this sounds like it could be exciting. I live in Vegas, home of the swingers clubs. What's the worst thing that could happen if you say yes? And, you might like it.

Best Answer

Well my family life lost its cover a while ago

Best Answer

Not really.

My life is pretty much open that way. Nothing I feel like I need to pretend about most of the time. No feeling that I have to be fake. Beyond a certain politeness, that is.

I decided quite a few years back that I would just stop that sort of thing. Made my mom very uncomfortable when my siblings and I were in the same room. lol

But I don't do pretending very well. For better or for worse, I have to do what I think is right, and sometimes that means being too honest for some folks' comfort.

Best Answer

BE truthful ti your inner self, be prepare to face the consequence on righteous path, you will be free..

Best Answer

A question full of intrigue...

Best Answer

awwwww, babes......awwww

Best Answer

where's the darkness?

Best Answer

him cheating and we have sex 3 times a week so why cheat ? i worry what r kids will think about there dad when there older cuz this stuff gets out and hes a great dad just not the best hubby

Best Answer

wait..there's cheating in an open marriage? i don't get it

Best Answer

he bi and on our 6 yr ann at dinner he asked for an open marriage now were hitting 10 and he wants to swing God Help me

Best Answer

yes when they hide stuff and don't tell u there is

Best Answer

o damn....are you ok with all this

Best Answer

dont know untill today i really thought i was the only one who had this problem does help i am not alone :)but its so sad at the same time cus i dont want anyone to have the tears i have over this

Best Answer

I would rather be around people who are brutally honest than those who are so fake and deceptive.

I know how it feels to be around snobbish and phony people because I have dealt with them most of my life.

Best Answer

what ever works but isn't marriage a sacred vow to be faithful to one another?

Best Answer