i'm a good guy who's smart, funny, and decent looking but most women would get with a leper before they'd get with me, and any time i have a shot with a woman, even if i make a good first impression for some reason my personality then makes everything go for a turn of the worse and i end up screwing myself, especially with the phone. I always get phone numbers only to have girls not answer the phone when I call them. All my friends make it seem like it's so easy to get a girlfriend, and I know for a fact I'm a more attractive person than some of them, so I have no idea what's wrong with me, and it's especially frustrating to have people tell me that I'm innocent or "such a nice guy", and that someday I'll find the right person, but i know that's a bunch of horseshit. I feel like a total failure. Probably hard to help me with this issue but I'd rather rant anonymously than post something stupid on my facebook account.
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 5 Answers Oct 10, 2009

Confidence is the most important thing at your age. Stop comparing yourself to others and concentrate working on yourself. Why would you go out with yourself? That will give you a lot of insight into your challenge.<br />
Relax. Take it easy. Don't be so hard on yourself. Learn to like yourself.

Best Answer

You answered your own question (er, not that there actually was any question) when you said "I'm innocent" and "I'm such a nice guy". Women don't find those things attractive, and as far as I can tell, good looks are also secondary. Confidence is where it's at, my friend. Stop worrying about women and work on that, and the women will just come naturally.

Best Answer

Don't worry. You've probably got so much more luck with this than I do.

Best Answer