NtrLover NtrLover 13-15 9 Answers Feb 3, 2012

1-800-273-TALK (8255) / www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Best Answer

if all else fails, just walk into a hospital emergency room and tell the triage nurse you're feeling suicidal

Best Answer

The first thing u need to do is find someone u can talk to. I went through the same problem a few yesrs ago and the person I was finally able to confide in was a counselor she gave the number to crisis hotline in my area. I called it a few times and it really helped the best thing about it was that it didn't matter what time or what day it was there was always someone available to talk to. Please find someone to help you, my mother commited suicide six years ago and it hurts me everytime I think about it because I always wonder if there was something else I could have done or some sign from her I could have picked up on to prevent her from doing it. I've suffered terribly with anxiety panic attacks and depression. Every day is hard for me. But please don't ever forget that you are on this earth for a purpose and u are cherished and loved by your family give yourself time to work through problems and learn how great life can truly be before hurting yourself. If you need to talk I will listen email me danicyates1987@gmail.com good luck and remember things will get better for you even if u can't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now.

Best Answer

Thank you. I'll never forget you. :')

Best Answer

just talk to someone you know. if they are a real friend they will listen and help. i can try to help if you'd like :)

Best Answer

what would you do? I think I'm gonna try a hotline.

Best Answer

I have no idea. a hotline is a good idea

Best Answer

Alot of people have the same thoughts at your age..It's scary, I know, but you should talk to someone, whether that be a friend, a relative you trust, your doctor, etc. Just someone who won't judge you.

Best Answer

tell somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! close by you.

Best Answer

I know I have to tell someone but who?

Best Answer

well fawk... heres what i want you to do... first dont do that until you find someone to physically talk to, and second dont do that until uve called someone that should care and discussed it with them...

Best Answer

im 46 now... but i wouldnt have traded my worst day for no more days ever... and ive been through the mill... im a dirty hippy afterall :)

Best Answer

Thank you, I'm gonna do a hotline when no one's at the house so it's ok to cry without being questioned. :)

Best Answer

actually those hotlines will send someone to your home... usually a cop...and emt...

Best Answer

Seems to me your parents would be the ones care more for you than anyone - why shut them out?

Best Answer

Because it's embarrassing to me. I'm afraid they will never think of me the same way again.

Best Answer

Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not. I bet they love you like I love my kids.

Best Answer

Talk it out with someone that you truly respect and trust.

Best Answer

I'd try a suicide hotline, I think. Or talk to another person like a pastor.

Best Answer

Where can I find a number?

Best Answer

1-800-273-8255 is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

Best Answer

Thank you sooo very much!!

Best Answer

The number I have listed in my phone book is 1-800-784-2433. It could be that there will be a slightly different number for your region...look in the front of your phone book where the emergency numbers are listed. There should be a number listed there. But I'm thinking that this number or the one that Snapple has provided should be able to connect you. I hope you really find the help you need. I know this feeling. Hang in there.

Best Answer