everton13 everton13 46-50, F 14 Answers Jul 7, 2009

This could be a result of stress or depression. The best way to combat it is by staying active!

When I've experienced this I've been told by a professional "The more you do, the more you will."

Whenever possible, get out of the house, get some exercise. Have a strict timetable for meals and bedtimes.

Best Answer

How long has this been going on? If three months or longer, see a doctor. If nothing is physically wrong, consider depression, sleep disorders, or other disorders that cause fatigue.

Best Answer

Chronic fatigue is a symptom of many diseases, from something as simple as anemia to something more daunting like MS or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). You should see your doctor to rule out anything serious. In the meantime, there are a lot of things you can do to feel better now. I found this article helpful: www.chronic-fatigue-community.com/Lifestyle

Best Answer

Could be depression, or some illness. See your Doc.

Walk outside in the fresh air, disco dance in private.

Best Answer

You need to be getting your energy levels up,buy some cheap multivits from superdrug there 2 pound a month and you will notice the different,obviously try to eat some fruit and veg/healthy etc, do some walking even if its just walking tio the shops to get the paper daily, do it.PM me aswell whats your health concern?

Best Answer

I noticed your age, recent health status, ...I wondering about depression, or considering Sleep Apnea. I remember a recent commercial on TV regarding womens health issues it was mentioned that sleeping during the day was a POSSIBLE symptom.

Best Answer

Ephedrine.

Best Answer

Welcome to the club. I just don't seem to have any energy lately.

Best Answer

I do too. I sleep far too many hours each day, and it's getting worse. I constantly feel exhausted.

Best Answer