You're 22 and already worried???? There is plenty of time. Build your career instead

Best Answer

Ahh... Just concentrate on school, make friends who are guys and who are girls. Enjoy your time there, have fun, worry not for the guy your after will come when it's time. Also, not too many people make a strong relationship in any form in just two messages. Heck if you make a friend who is a guy and you learn overtime you two could really love each other, well maybe that's when you find him. There is absolutely no reason to be in a hurry, just enjoy life.

Best Answer

Listen.<br />
I am 32 years old and I felt EXACTLY the way you do when I was your age. The thing I learned as I grew older was that I am the key to my happiness, not some dream guy and not some pretty vision of husband, kids, and house. You are focusing on school right now, and when you are my age you will be thankful you did. Learn to enjoy your life as it is. When you find that peace and find your own confidence, it will radiate from you and draw people in. <br />
The worst thing you can do is keep worrying about this.

Best Answer