cannabis420 cannabis420 16-17 7 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Fiction

i feel like im from another planet too

Best Answer

Ditto that!

Best Answer

There are millions of people who feel that way on Earth. It shouldn't be hard to find someone to talk with--especially online.

Best Answer

yeah there probaly are millions but when i try explaine to people i have to trust them first and even then when i try explaining they think im crazy :( im not asking for much just a 1 person in the entire world that i can talk to about things

Best Answer

It's your job to go out and make friends if you feel you NEED them. There is a record number of lonely, friendless people on Earth right now. Times are changing. Nobody really likes anybody and everyone is selfish. They want friends but they don't want to put in the effort of making one. They want them to fall from the sky and be their friends--same goes with finding a mate. I don't need them so I don't try.

Best Answer

I have tried.I do have friends they just dont understand me i think of myself as having a secret no one knows about but i dont even know the secret if that makes sence :(

Best Answer

Yes, it makes sense. There are lots of others like you. Some people are just meant to be loners. It's hard to find someone that understands you and even if you do find that person, you might not get along because you are too much alike.

Best Answer

i know the feeling :/ I met this girl and i felt like she was the closest person to understanding me she even had the same birthday as me :O thought that was creepy but anyway yeah we were to much alike didnt work out :(

Best Answer

I feel the same way.

Best Answer

totally!

Best Answer

Welcome to the funny farm..."aliens" to your left, "werewolves" to your right, "witches" down that hallway there, and "vampires" downstairs.

Best Answer