Gettingtoknowtherealme Gettingtoknowtherealme 22-25, F 19 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Romance & True Love

You never know where you might meet, I've met thru work, at college, at a soccer game, thru friends, at a high school reunion, dating site, at a bar. Usually when I least expect it. Good Luck

Best Answer

I met him when I stopped looking and being so desperate to find someone. I just started going out with my friends having fun, and I happened to go to a movie at the local theatre where my now husband was the general manager, and I guess he just decided he wanted me so worked really hard to get my attention and get me to go on a date with him, I'm glad I stopped being stubborn for a moment and went out with him.

Best Answer

Still looking..

Best Answer

Looking for love is total nonsense, pure baloney. True love comes to you unexpectedly. Now Ur so busy searching, your love probably passed right under your nose but....

Best Answer

Stop looking... you'll get blindsided by love, and it will be total bliss..

Best Answer

I'm looking for love from wrong ages...

Best Answer

maybe love isn't what you perceive it is. change your expectations and don't obsess over it

Best Answer

The biggest cliche ever....in a bar.....(I worked there...he was a patron....he kept coming around more and more...staying longer and longer....even after his friends left....haha...he even made friends with my sister to get to me.....I suppose all his efforts paid off)

Best Answer

my space. LOL

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

"be" the person you wish to attract....the Universe will arrange the details!

Best Answer

at a volunteer job

Best Answer

The most unromantic story ever:at school.

Best Answer

On the telephone---a high school friend said he thought I'd get along with his girlfriend's sister and gave me the number. I called, we chatted, we've been married 29 years

Best Answer

honestly drinkin with her father for about 5 years and when she got a bit older we hooked up. been married for 9 years

Best Answer