AshNic AshNic 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 16, 2009

Never give your entire heart to someone, when you are just an option to them.

Best Answer

It is because the balance of give and take is off-set...I would be inclined to bet that you are the giver in the relationship, and he's a taker....at which point, you feel some resentment....

Best Answer

It's part of the difference between men and women. For example, women want their man to show love by talking and listening to them. Men show their love by going out in the world and earning a living.

Plenty of books are out there on this topic.

Best Answer

There is usually a one up and one down, in every relationship. It shifts too. If I feel like I care more, I'm uncomfortable. That's about avarage. If it's a no win situation then I get one up fast. Then I dump his butt!

Best Answer

my husband use to act like he didnt care about me and use to have issues showing me affection... it was like this while we were dating but he said things would change once we moved and were married.. yeah they changed alright and for the worse... i spent like everyday crying because it hurt so bad for him to act like he didnt care for me.. so finally i told him that if things didnt change that i was out.. that was a few months ago and he has flipped around he is being more loving and actually shows affection and admitted that it was a control issue for him to withold affection and that he was scared of being hurt... because of issues in past relationships... i told him well im not any of your hood rat ex girlfriends and im too old to play games.. . plus ive never done anything to hurt him ... he was just listening to his dumb friends who were saying dont be too soft with her... dont act like you care blah blah and they all hate their wives... i told my husband to grow up and be apart of this marriage or let me know so i can get out while im still young...

a man is going to only treat you how you allow him to... no me and my husband feel more connected and have done somethings to bond together and are due to talk to someone regarding communication and being married at a young age

Best Answer

i had the same experience with my first boyfriend,and it was so hard! It's such a toxic thing to go through... But I guess, sometimes, life's really just so ironic that we get to hurt the ones who love us,and love the ones who hurt us. Some people get themselves into relationships that they think are good in the beginning, but as time goes by, they realize that they actually can't handle it, so they can't give their partners the right attention and the love that they're supposed to give. It's kinda unfair, but sometimes, it happens. and we don't deserve it. I guess, it's better to get yourself out of that rut while you can.

Best Answer

friend...........

ya sure, some body feel like this because they are truly involved in it,but the opposite person also want to think the same then only it goes smoothly,i think he also same like u but u dont know ,dont worry

............god bless u

Best Answer

Yes, I feel like you are more into the relationship than he is too. I'm not sure why.

Best Answer

yes I have always felt that way with my husband, but he would never admit it so there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't cause conflict just because of the way I felt, because he insists that he loves me. Somedays the way I feel really gets to me, but somedays I am able to put it aside and not even feel that way because I true know that love is about giving not recieving.

I would never wish this way of living on anyone though. If you are young I would suggest you find someone who can love you the same way back that you love them.

Best Answer

Well that's life, only in novels written by women, men are more into the relationship. It's not always like this, there are sensitive men who really care but by nature women are more giving.

If you really care about him and he cares about you why does it matter who cares more? If he cares in different way, doesn't necessary means less.

Best Answer