abbytaylor13 abbytaylor13 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Serious, response.. you need to ********** to see wot works for you. I mean it could be the guy doesnt know how to make you ****** alot of times but it does come down to you know what works on your body.

Best Answer

A. I'm a lesbian b. I ********** plenty. My body just will not go more than once at a time. C. My girlfriend gives me a great ******. My body just won't let me have another right after. It makes me feel like I'm not a real woman.

Best Answer

You need to practice. Im telling you! I use to have the exact same issue, you need to learn to extend the lengths of time in which u ****** of that makes any sense. I NOW can have mutlipal ******* cos I had to practice with myself. Now I just gotta find someone to try to it out on :P But in all seriousness. It also takes a great deal of relaxation , u might be thinking to much about it.

Best Answer

I'll give it a shot :)

Best Answer

Well, maybe you have mentally told yourself you can't so you don't. That or your sex partner may be really inexperienced. Has anybody stimulated you g-spot? Do you have plenty of foreplay to build anticipation?

Best Answer

I try to tell myself it's possible, that I'm just like everyone else.
My sex partner is very experienced. I have a great ******. Just not more than 1. The g-spot is different of different girls and it doesn't always work.
Yes, foreplay. That's half the fun.

Best Answer

Foreplay doesn't always start in bed. If you build anticipation up over time, the ****** is more intense and if your partner is paying attention and in tune with you, he could very well make the right move at the right time to trigger multiple *******. For some women, size does matter & if he's lacking, that could be why too.

Best Answer

I'm not with a guy...I'm with a girl. I'm a lesbian.

Best Answer

Ok, sorry for my mistaken assumption. No disrespect was intended. So, oral sex is great, but do you use toys for penetration?

Best Answer

No it's OK. Most people are hetero. I get it. Yes oral sex is amazing I get amazing ******* but only one. And then I feel a guy. Like I need time to recharge before I can get off again.
We use toys yeah, but I've been been a big fan of penetration. Whether it's fingering or toys.

Best Answer

You will have multiple ******* with someone at sometime. Some girls have them consistently, some sporadically, some just haven't had the right circumstantial chemistry going on to achieve multiple ******* at that time, but it does eventually happen. Good luck to you & happy holidays.

Best Answer

I hope you're right!

Best Answer

Probably most women do not have multiple *******. Many doctors and psychs. whwo specialise in sex and/or women's problems can help!

Much of it is to do with your feelings - the more secure a woman feels, safe and truly loved, and learns to fully relax and yield herself totally as the ******* begin, so the more she can ****** - on and on, long and hard!!

Best Answer

Trust me. Many women never have even one ******. Many others have only one each sex session.

However understanding doctors and/or sexual psychs. can gradually change you so you are constantly orgasming, and yearning always for full satisfaction. But means qwuite a lifestyle change!

Message if you want to discuss further.

My own wife and daughters have been changed like this!

Best Answer

Just saw this and thought I would pass it on a study done in Cincinnati and published February 13 in The Journal of of Sexual Medicine...

Article:

http://www.livescience.com/43528-clitoris-size-******.html

Online Journal:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12450/abstract;jsessionid=57B0C1AF76A3234790D4C9E8CA875E51.f03t04?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false

Clitoris size and location does seem to matter. This study in my opinion is helpful to both men and women. Liberation for women to know why they do or do not ****** easily when making love and same for men wondering if the problem is all about them.

It does break with conventional thinking that for women size does not matter. That may be true for direct stimulation methods but when making love clitoral size inside and out trips the trigger.

Best Answer

An ****** happens in the brain.

You need to be in the right frame of mind for it to happen.

Relaxation and romance, rest and a little red wine...

An attentive lover with patience and no expectations of performance on your side will also help.

Lie back and enjoy it - or ****** or more at a time.

Best Answer

A lot of it is probably your age, I didn't start doing it until I got older. Women mature sexually over time. I know this probably sounds strange to you now, but some of the most satisfying sex you are ever going to have is going to happen after you hit 40 or so. Everyone is different, but for a lot of us it just does not happen until later. Just because you can't right now does not mean you won't eventually. That being said, experimenting with toys can make a world of difference.

Best Answer

It doesn't sounds strange. I took a sexuality class last semester. We learned women in their 40's are having the best sex of their lives.

Best Answer

It's very true. When I was much younger, I didn't ****** at all a lot of the time. Now I have multiples and I squirt every time I have sex. But yes, I was over 40 when it started happening. Everybody matures differently. And it seems to be pretty much the norm with most women I know, they all had it happen later in life rather than sooner. Just don't stress over it, it will happen for you eventually. One of the best books you might ever read is "Women's Anatomy of Arousal" by Sheri Winston. It is all about really learning your own body, and has a lot of good practical information. It was an eye opener for me even at my age. I would recommend that every women read it.

Best Answer

** laughing ** Lack of character? ; }

Best Answer

You can have them

Best Answer

My body won't seem to let me.

Best Answer

It's not your body

Best Answer

How do you know?

Best Answer

u just havnt had the right man or woman with u thats experienced or caring enough to help u get there!

Best Answer

Woman, and my girlfriend had plenty of experience. She amazing in bed. She's not the issue. I am.

Best Answer