I'm away, I've been emailing my BF fro days now, I put a lot of time and effort into my emails, I mean not effort but you know it came naturally, anyways, I felt like he just brushed me off, my emails I mean. He just wrote me a quick short reply and idk...it kind of hurt. It wouldn't have hurt if it were only once, but it's been at least 3 days since he wrote me an actually response...idk. am i just feeling insecure here? He keeps telling me that he's too tired to write me a decent email...should I feel bad about it? should I even be bothered by it?...I feel like that bitchy jealous gf that I swore I'd never be, cos really how lame is that? bitching about everything
JaneWasMistaken JaneWasMistaken 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 16, 2012

He should b missing u and thanking you that you're there if I'm honest you don't deserve the way he's treating you there must b some sort of explanation you don't deserve stuf of like that especially with what your taking on

Best Answer

if you want him" seriously", then your the one to take a step just go and give a" smile" which shows him" how much you love" him or give give a kiss at the chin and come back that s enough, as being his gender i guess it s the easiest way to get back him. "lets knock the door once before we turn back"

Best Answer

where is he like?

Best Answer

he's usually really sweet. idk I just feel like wtf...do you not miss me?

Best Answer

but why are uz apart and where is he tell me where he is and might be abel to help

Best Answer

Most guys don't put time and effort to express their feelings. Mostly about missing someone. Unless he is acting super distant to you while in person there is no reason to worry. When I text my husband 2 or 3 sentences and he writes me back with one word it irritates me. But in person he hugs me and shows me how much he loves me. I don't need a well thought out email or text to know that.

Best Answer

I don't care in the slightest.

Best Answer

okayyyyy...? <..<

Best Answer

Nope...you need to find a new BF

Best Answer