He should b missing u and thanking you that you're there if I'm honest you don't deserve the way he's treating you there must b some sort of explanation you don't deserve stuf of like that especially with what your taking on

Best Answer

if you want him" seriously", then your the one to take a step just go and give a" smile" which shows him" how much you love" him or give give a kiss at the chin and come back that s enough, as being his gender i guess it s the easiest way to get back him. "lets knock the door once before we turn back"

Best Answer

where is he like?

Best Answer

he's usually really sweet. idk I just feel like wtf...do you not miss me?

Best Answer

but why are uz apart and where is he tell me where he is and might be abel to help

Best Answer

Most guys don't put time and effort to express their feelings. Mostly about missing someone. Unless he is acting super distant to you while in person there is no reason to worry. When I text my husband 2 or 3 sentences and he writes me back with one word it irritates me. But in person he hugs me and shows me how much he loves me. I don't need a well thought out email or text to know that.

Best Answer

I don't care in the slightest.

Best Answer

okayyyyy...? <..<

Best Answer

Nope...you need to find a new BF

Best Answer